What would you do lads?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do lads?
Question 
Just to get this straight, this is most certainly no depressive rant type thing.

But anyway, I've had my eye on someone for a while, nice girl, different than the others. I work with her and have spent the last few weeks just Piss-arseing about at work with her. I ended up sleeping with her a few nights ago (but that's not really important)

The problem is I really quite like her but at the same time am so uninterested in a relationship due to being head screwed by an ex a while back, which I'm fully over now.

I was kinda wondering if any of you playe.... Sorry Gents, have been faced with this kinda thing and could offer any advice.

LADadvice is also appreciated.

Love from Andy Pandy.
Thanks given by:
Go with the flow see what happens failing that fu** buddy's
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
Squirt a load if ky jelly in her poop chute and drive it home.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Talk to her about how you feel - she will most probably have more respect for you if you tell her how you feel and be honest with her than if you string her along and then you find yourself getting in too deep and deciding to bail out and leaving her heartbroken.
There will never be a right moment to have this conversation with her but the sooner the better bud and don't look at the ground when you tell her look her in the eyes and she will know you are sincere.
It may hurt her feelings and she'll call you all the bar stewards under the sun for a few wks but her mates will soon tell her actually you did the right thing and shes over reacting or she may be completely cool about it and say at least you've got the bollox to tell me now and its fine cos I'm happy with the way things are.
Whichever way she handles it bud you can walk with your head held high cos you did the right thing.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, that ^^^ basically. Tell her you don't want a relationship but you wouldn't mind chucking your muck up her flange for a while.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 12:43 AM)Andy Wrote: The problem is I really quite like her but at the same time am so uninterested in a relationship due to being head screwed by an ex a while back, which I'm fully over now.

Tell her exactly that^

Alternatively, keep going as you are and have fun lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Friend zone her, tell everyone on here about it every minute of the day, piss her off then get a boat with another lass.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Keep knobing her? Never know you might feel the need for relationship soon enough.

Trust me i got head f*cked by the ex, but I've managed to turn shit around. And have actually found someone that is amazing. Taking shit real slow
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Dont talk about feelings and shit soo soon!!! just go with the flow see what happens 9 times out of 10 work relationships dont work out as you spend most of your day in work and then youd be spending farrrrrr too much time around them!!
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
if she's hot . . pass her this way . .>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Andy... Most girls are dicks and will be dickish to most people... Turn gay so you don't have to deal with female shit... SORTED!
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 07:56 AM)Matt Wrote: Keep knobing her? Never know you might feel the need for relationship soon enough.

Trust me i got head f*cked by the ex, but I've managed to turn shit around. And have actually found someone that is amazing. Taking shit real slow

Judging by our conversation before Alexis, and your recent FB Status I don't think slow is the word..... Tongue
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
LMAO

good suggestions

(11-12-2012, 01:40 AM)samass Wrote: Squirt a load if ky jelly in her poop chute and drive it home.
(11-12-2012, 09:41 AM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Andy... Most girls are dicks and will be dickish to most people... Turn gay so you don't have to deal with female shit... SORTED!
Thanks given by:
Seriously andy was you really expecting serious advice from us of all people? How you have much to learn!

But I just not mention a thing to her and leave it as it is for a while
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 07:49 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Friend zone her, tell everyone on here about it every minute of the day, piss her off then get a boat with another lass.

Really? Noone else? lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 09:41 AM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Andy... ALL girls are dicks and will be dickish to most people... Turn gay so you don't have to deal with female shit... SORTED!

talking from experience?? Tongue

the milkmans turned gay after Reading so ive been told so hook him up
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 10:27 AM)Connor Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 07:49 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Friend zone her, tell everyone on here about it every minute of the day, piss her off then get a boat with another lass.

Really? Noone else? lol

lmao

Too subtle?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hey wait a second how have I turned gay? Hahahah

And I dont mind giving andy some man love to heal the wounds
Thanks given by:
stop being so raaaannk all of you...

just talk to her Andy...she may not want a full blown relationship too...but want to get to know ya slowly...maybe she been hurt too...

lots you dont know but will when you talk like grown ups
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
You already know my opinion on the matter.. you big bender!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Piggy the only thing full blow was his splodge over her face
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 09:46 AM)Kimmie Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 07:56 AM)Matt Wrote: Keep knobing her? Never know you might feel the need for relationship soon enough.

Judging by our conversation before Alexis, and your recent FB Status I don't think slow is the word..... Tongue

It's been 8 weeks Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Lol Andy you woman. Think Emmas right (for once) just go full time bent . Im here for youTongue

No but really . Just keep knobin her as friends see where it goes and get down to feelings when things habe progressed a bit more

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
@ Willo - This did cross my mind but it's boring.

@ Samass - You're one twisted mo-f*ckah, Come down here and we can tag team her.

@ Andy - I'm the biggest pussy when it comes to talking to women about feelings, My ex used to remind me just how crap I was at expressing myself. I'm also worried that if i do hurt her feelings for any reason then she might not wanna know me. Obviously there are other girls but there's something about this one.

@ Liam - Haaaaaaaaaa,LAD. I'm guessing this is what is gonna happen anyway man. But we shall see if she comes back for some more Wink

@ Jonny - Yeah man - No doubt I'll have all that planned out in my head then pussy out anyway. If you think thats kinda good enough then maybe I had better leave it a while.

@ Mr Pellowe - Not sure if being sarcastic or LAD hahaha! But I know this much... I've been friend zoned a few times and it really really really sucks ass. Women!!

@ Matt - That goes without saying mate. Well Its been 7 - ish months since I was with 'I love you but I'll cheat on you anyway' - so who knows mate. I often change my mind haha.

@ CJ - That is kinda my problem mate... I also think it's a bit too soon to say shit, But I just started liking her for no reason and fairly quickly. Which does beg the question how long it'll be before I want to take it further haaa.

@ Mattcheese - Shes hot, Im hittin it xD

@ Emmmmmmmer - I have found this out... And they ain't all bad. But I just don't understand their logic of doing things and getting things done. Turn gay?? Me and Danny have been having gay relations for a while now. Why do you think we see so much of each other? Wink

@ Kimmie - So did you just destroy Matts input there? HAHA!

@ Cully - I have to agree mate.

@ TheMilkman - I know what everybodys like man. Been here since April, I dont drive and I'm still here X) because of everybody. But yeah I think you're right mate. And what wounds haha. I'm good bruh.

@ Piggy - Its alright dude, I know what these douches are like Tongue This is why I love them haha! That is true man. But its hard to get a 18 year old girl to talk like an adult for too long, they start doing my head in haaa.

@ Danny'Douchebag' - Yes, Yes I do. Seeing as we spoke about it at length while in the 'Win Machine'. Dont worry bro, I did listen to you. You're one of the few people I actually do listen to. <3

@ Puglove - You sexy man... You on your way down then? Because you just said you're here for me Wink Giggidy. Yeah man probably will tbh. But at the same time I also dont want to seem heartless and 'only in it for the dick wetting' (Excuse my terminology) Because that could end badly... Plus her family are the penfold's and they are a family of absolute nutters. But she jumped on me the other night, not the other way around.

Cheers for the replys dudes and dudettes. <3
Thanks given by:
As long as this doesn't happen, game!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 12:43 AM)Andy Wrote: uninterested in a relationship due to being head screwed by an ex a while back, which I'm fully over now.

Well clearly your not are you otherwise you wouldnt be uninterested! Go for it. see what happens!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
While it's on a plate take it and go with the flow.

Soon enough she'll find a better bloke, so make the most of it.

If it 'blossoms' in to anything more then great, but don't hold your hopes up. Think about what she's thinking. She's probably just having a bit of fun. If she feels the same, I'm sure it will soon become apparent.

Weston girls are always the worst Wink
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by:
Andy, just keep doing what your doing its obviously working..
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
See i have this motto, if i can get in the knickers straight away she goneeeeee!!! BYE BYE
Thanks given by:
tell her whats up. i normally do that and yeh.....
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All the best lads procta 6 1,337 25-12-2016, 04:20 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Fellow Shropshire Lads? TheMootyhaka 4 1,515 14-02-2015, 10:57 AM
Last Post: TheMootyhaka
  Saw this and thought of you XUD lads.. Pete 6 1,816 23-06-2014, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Piggy