my girlfriends argument...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my girlfriends argument...
Someone I work with turned veggie after going to America and seeing the dead body expidition were they slices lungs etc into cross sections and have them on display.

Been veggie for two years, then turned back to meat this week as "she was unhealthy"

See meat is good for you Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
A interesting question to ask a veggie though, would you eat the lab grown meat they're working on
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16972761

It means no animals have died/suffered and the enviromental impact is now going to be the same level as a vegatable (I guess). I asked my housemates veggie girlfriend and she had to think about it but then agreed she would probs eat it.
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
It depends on the reason for doing it, people have different reasons. For Katie it's more she just doesn't like meat, not necessarily for the animal.

Others may do it because of how animals are treated etc, in which case a meat substitute may be a good option if they don't dislike meat.

It's the people who seem to do it because it's "the done thing" that annoy me
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 11:58 AM)Matt Wrote: Someone I work with turned veggie after going to America and seeing the dead body expidition were they slices lungs etc into cross sections and have them on display.

Been veggie for two years, then turned back to meat this week as "she was unhealthy"

See meat is good for you Smile

That's interesting, hadn't it occured to her before that humans are simply "long pig"? I have an interest in cannibalism and autopsies on human corpses and think it's a waste that they throw all the tissue away instead of putting them to good use. Also if they are going to remove all the dignity from the cadaver they might as well go the full hog, but that is a discussion for another day.

As for the vegetarian thing I respect them because it is sinister that humans breed animals just to kill them for their meat on a mass scale. It is quite disgusting really, given the choice I think most of us would prefer a vegetarian option.
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 02:24 PM)306Puggy Wrote: That's interesting, hadn't it occured to her before that humans are simply "long pig"? I have an interest in cannibalism and autopsies on human corpses and think it's a waste that they throw all the tissue away instead of putting them to good use. Also if they are going to remove all the dignity from the cadaver they might as well go the full hog, but that is a discussion for another day.

You are definitely a weird guy. Confused
Thanks given by:
yeah, what Tom said, that's a bit f*cking odd, and that's coming from me...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Heh, I don't see what's wrong with it. When you die you get autopsied. I bet they didn't tell you that at school! It means they cut you open and remove all of your guts, chop them up to find out more about how you died. It's just disgraceful that it is kept quiet and thus so little people know about the fate of their cadaver when they die. If you thought you go straight to the grave your gonna be shocked!
Thanks given by:
I knew that. I watch csi Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
coming from you tom? Big Grin
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
I was well aware of that, I've ticked a box donating every bit of my body to medical science! How do you expect them to train doctors and make medical advances?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 03:07 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Heh, I don't see what's wrong with it. When you die you get autopsied. I bet they didn't tell you that at school! It means they cut you open and remove all of your guts, chop them up to find out more about how you died. It's just disgraceful that it is kept quiet and thus so little people know about the fate of their cadaver when they die. If you thought you go straight to the grave your gonna be shocked!

oh ok, nah i knew that, im not totally ignorant, i was more talking about your whole interest in cannibalism, it sounded like you thought that dead people should be made into bacon sandwiches!

Thanks given by:
end of the day, we wouldnt of been given teeth to rip meat if we were not supposed to eat it. Alot of veggies i know are quite under weight and generally just dont look that healthy. We were designed to eat meat so should do. end of!

Anyway nothing beats the smell of frying bacon!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 03:56 PM)samass Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 03:07 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Heh, I don't see what's wrong with it. When you die you get autopsied. I bet they didn't tell you that at school! It means they cut you open and remove all of your guts, chop them up to find out more about how you died. It's just disgraceful that it is kept quiet and thus so little people know about the fate of their cadaver when they die. If you thought you go straight to the grave your gonna be shocked!

oh ok, nah i knew that, im not totally ignorant, i was more talking about your whole interest in cannibalism, it sounded like you thought that dead people should be made into bacon sandwiches!

That's kind of what worried me...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
atleast I wasn't the only one thinking that....

Thanks given by:
Same, got a bit weird there for a minute...

Niall's got it on the head, it's unnatural to not eat meat. Besides, i challenge you to find me a veggy option that beats plum-roasted pheasant.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 10:41 PM)Poodle Wrote: i challenge you to find me a veggy option that beats plum-roasted pheasant.

Throwing up.

I win.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
She hasnt got a problem with meat or how animals are made n killed for us, and i no she deffiantly hasnt got any morals... she just stopped eating meat one time... just before christmas she said too... what a stupid time to give up!
Thanks given by:
My missus won't eat red meat not for any psychological or moral reason just simply she does not like the texture
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 10:47 PM)sean-306 Wrote: She hasnt got a problem with meat or how animals are made n killed for us, and i no she deffiantly hasnt got any morals... she just stopped eating meat one time... just before christmas she said too... what a stupid time to give up!

Bitches be crazy.

Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 11:13 PM)samass Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 10:47 PM)sean-306 Wrote: She hasnt got a problem with meat or how animals are made n killed for us, and i no she deffiantly hasnt got any morals... she just stopped eating meat one time... just before christmas she said too... what a stupid time to give up!

Bitches be crazy.

+1!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:

Not every time they don't, depends if its obvious how you died or if there was odd circumstances.

Personally I couldn't care where I am when I'm dead, not like I'm gonna know about it lol. But that doesn't mean I wanna eat other dead people! Confused
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriends 306 HDi Marcus1991 20 4,592 08-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Last Post: silverzx