eBay is full of

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay is full of
Scum trying to con people out of money if the tracking details say its deliverd why do these morons try and say they ay got it
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
I lost out on a few quid this week due to this.

Sold some DVDs last week around 20 items in total. All sent second class post via a Royal Mail franking machine at my old work.

Only two did not arrive as postage was apparently not done on the items. First one I refunded £1.60 so they could go get it. When they picked it up from the sorting office, the franking label had been removed during postage.

Second one, the stupid women would not even go to the sorting office to collect it. Reported it as not delivered, I explained to eBay that I had refunded again £1.60 so they could go get it, and now eBay has given them a full refund. So the likelihood is they have the DVD for free and make £1.60.
Thanks given by:
I've provided the royal fail tracking number which states its been delivered to them so all I can do now is wait ain't it or can I appeal in some way it's £17 that there disputing
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
just tell em to get a compensation form from their local post office and claim a pound or a million, however they find fit.
Thanks given by: