What have you got family members for Xmas?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you got family members for Xmas?
So far since Tuesday:

Nieces : drum set. (Mainly to annoy brother and his wife) but I know they will love.
Dad: 6chn RC helicopter.
Brother: Rodimus Prime. (You won't know who this is unless you like transformers and by that I mean the 80's originals.

Still got to get something for my mum and sister in law.
Thanks given by:
Nothing yet Undecided
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Only reason I started buying was because of the new job. (Start coming Tuesday just incase people start asking how its going)
Thanks given by:
Mum: Nothing yet
Missy (my dog): A shitload of treats

My dad, grandma, and everyone else in my dad's side of the family have all got a fireman's axe...not one each, one between the lot of them. Funnily enough they've got a big hole for them too.

Teach the lady gardens to disown me.

Oh and a present to myself: I'm gunna be buying myself a HID kit, bottle of bourbon and a bag of weed, and gunna try and secure me some Tramadol so I can hibernate as I fecking hate christmas at the best of times.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I bought myself a few gifts, felt like I deserved them for having a shit year.

7 months unemployed, made redundant from two jobs, four damaged teeth (some how? Only two repaired so far) one year old engine playing silly buggers and now to top it off a damn ear infection.

So spent about £600 on camera lens and still another £200 to go before I am happy ( another lens and bigger bag)

Then after Xmas, it's new engine and turbo time, if I manage to keep this job and stay out of trouble.
Thanks given by:
Brother and sister - nexus 7 each
Mother - Farcry 3 (no seriously) and various trance CDs
Other half - Sony AMP and separates ready for B&O speakers next year
Me - PS Vita

(09-12-2012, 01:48 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote: Mum: Nothing yet
Missy (my dog): A shitload of treats

My dad, grandma, and everyone else in my dad's side of the family have all got a fireman's axe...not one each, one between the lot of them. Funnily enough they've got a big hole for them too.

Teach the lady gardens to disown me.

Oh and a present to myself: I'm gunna be buying myself a HID kit, bottle of bourbon and a bag of weed, and gunna try and secure me some Tramadol so I can hibernate as I fecking hate christmas at the best of times.

Disowned?
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
old man: wiskey taster set (well, 4 different 50cl bottles of glenmorangie) and some whiskey rocks
old girl: nothing in particular. Few books and loads of little bits
missus: ipad mini
Me: B+W headphones and a shit load of new music Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
f*ck I've been buying presents for months, forgotten what I've got now!

Had to take a break from buying them for now, get paid again on the 21st. Most notable presents are a laptop for Linzi,just about every Thomas the tank engine train I could find and two turbos for the motor seen as it didn't like the first one.

f*ck, must be a good couple of £k lmao

Ah well, spread out over 4 months it ain't so badz
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My olds live in oz, so taking their presents out in June once i get back!

Misses has got a Barbara jacket, PJ bottoms & perfume.

She's bought herself a bag n purse for me to wrap up too!
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2012, 10:29 AM)kyleo92 Wrote: Disowned?

That's right Kylie, disowned...Not gunna go into it on a public forum but if you want an explanation either PM me or find me on facebook (I recently did a great big clear-out and I now regret it and want more friends!)

Thanks given by:
(09-12-2012, 01:34 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote:

That's right Kylie, disowned...Not gunna go into it on a public forum but if you want an explanation either PM me or find me on facebook (I recently did a great big clear-out and I now regret it and want more friends!)

Can we be fweinds Pweeeeease? Ohhh pwetty pweease.
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2012, 01:40 PM)Andy Wrote:
(09-12-2012, 01:34 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote:

Can we be fweinds Pweeeeease? Ohhh pwetty pweease.

As I say dude I need more friends haha!!!

Thanks given by:
Car friends!
Thanks given by:
Well we ain't football fwiends!!!

Thanks given by:
I hate buying presents, anything I can afford to buy my parents they could afford to buy themselves anyway lol.

So far I've ordered my Mum a book (even though she has a kindle and mini iPad she wanted a real book for some reason!), I asked so she told me exactly which one she wanted lol, we don't really do surprises. If anyone else wants to buy books though thebookpeople.co.uk sell £20 books for like a £5er!! Obviously you have to pay a bit of postage but still not bad imo. Smile

Got nothing for my Dad yet, probably some chocolate, his birthdays a couple of days after so usually get him some alcohol for that, but not even sure what/if he drinks now, I see him so rarely anyway lol.

Everyone else my Mum buys presents for as shes better at that, but I have to go to the effort of signing my name on the labels lol....eurgh effort! lol
Thanks given by:
All I know is that my Mum wants make-up...Gunna be fun!

The dog's got a shitload of treats, still need to buy something for Soapy and Gonadz and their Mum even though they're not technically family I still intend to buy them all something as I love em to bits...as for *HER* she might get a really cheap dildo so she can go f*ck herself.

Thanks given by:
Haven't bought anybody anything because I'm a c**t. That is all.
Thanks given by:
Mum: A Finepix 30x zoom bridge camera, case and SD card.

Nan: A new mobile phone, some chocolate.

Grandad: Some decent PC speakers so he can listen to his gigs back with some decent sound.

Uncle: Tree stump coffee table, just his sort of thing.

Partner: A Samsung 18x zoom camera with WiFi, case, SD card, slippers and a canvas print of a photo I took of her cat.
Thanks given by:
Got my son so much I can't think but spent about £150 on him and he's only 18 months lol

My dad has got a bottle of rum

My mum a bottle of brandy

My ex - fcuk all

My 97 yr old nan box of Thorntons

sister &brother in law will get £30 of M&S vouchers

Niece and nephew get £15 Game vouchers each

And my 306 will get some shineys and will be treated to a service in the new year when my hands are better Smile
Thanks given by:
I don't want to be reminded what I have spent over the last month!! Kids stuff seems to have tripled in price the last couple of years
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Roxy(my dog): shit loads of treats and she's having a new bed!

Nikaela(the fiancée): new bed and mattress, few pandora charms. Underwear for me! Wink ding dong!

Mother: new flooring for bathroom.

Dad: game.

Sister 1: towie box set and celebrations.
Sister 2: what ever toy comes on tv that's for girls!

Step brothers/sisters: kinect games.

Niece; remote controll battery powered ride on Ferrari f430 in black! Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2012, 03:40 PM)Curt Wrote: A canvas print of a photo I took of her cat.
You smoothy curt, a present for a leg over ? Wink

(09-12-2012, 06:40 PM)Jonny b Wrote: I don't want to be reminded what I have spent over the last month!! Kids stuff seems to have tripled in price the last year !!!

Edited for you jonny! Yeah seems like that since last year jonny! Bloody cars 2 little cars...bloody £5 a pop!!!!!

(09-12-2012, 06:52 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Mother: new flooring for the bathroom

A random present but I guess you're mum really wants it so you know it will really be appreciated !

Only 2 people to buy for this year !I'm buying Charlie and gosias mum something as I've shelled out over £700 notes getting my family to Poland so Gosia can have her first Xmas with her family for 10 years

MYA's being left at home alone without any love over Xmas...
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Feel for you Mark, I had an ear infection earlier in the year and the pain is close to toothache! Get the drops from your GP ASAP!

We moved out yesterday Smile but that means I'm kinda skint. I got the mrs a stocking full of cool stuff and a load of sweets. Also got her some new PJs and a kinky Miss Santa outfit (as you do) some perfume and other little odds and sods, no real 'main' present. Out big present this year was our new sofa (even though I paid for it - go figure!) which got delivered this afternoon. Obligatory pic of sofa-
[Image: 2A330D44-9C37-40B7-B485-F062A84758A4-390...E4AE0E.jpg]

Family will get presents courtesy of Barclaycard and a trip to Bluewater next weekend.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Thats a child. not a sofa you sick bastard.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
O% Apr till 2015...plus a small human free!

Not seen that dfs ad tbh.... Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I have both an ear infection and tooth ache mate.

Waiting for my head to explode. Hoping to see GP and dentist tomorrow before I start work on Tuesday.
Thanks given by:
Tbh I'd rather buy people presseants that they need and will appreciate Smile. Easier that way!! Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotify Family Eeyore 8 2,385 04-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Last Post: ginge191
  Need a PROPER family car haha Sian 48 13,805 26-08-2016, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Piggy
  New family wagon advice. bashbarnard 57 9,008 09-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Orta