Tip of the day.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tip of the day.
Today's top tip / vital life lesson is if your gonna get twunted up town and get the only train home for 3 hours dont fall asleep and miss your station cos when the place you end up is as shady as your own shit hole area so you cant sleep in the station for fear of getting stabbed its a f*cking long walk home and you'll feel like a right lady garden.
Thanks given by:
Lol! Good tip that! lol
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
ahhh okay! Ill bare it in mind!
Thanks given by:
Ha ha done that before lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hahahaha your f*cking useless with trains chris!!! First of all the wrong trai to gatwick now this looool!
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
I had this once; got a flight home at stupid time at night and slept in a train station near East Midlands, literally grabbing my belongings with a hood over my head lying down on a bench as i had 4 hours to kill (2am - 6am), trying to get some kind of sleep after being on a 7 hour flight. Yep, it is scary not knowing the area, anything.
Don't blame you for not sleeping there! Sad
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
When I went to pick to Coupe up from Stockport I missed the Manchester train by 2 minutes and then somehow ended up on the train to Blackpool? Public transport fail.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
I once got on the 11:32 from Edinburgh to Blackpool, bought my ticket that day and everything, got on the train and after an hour saw signs for Newcastle. Spoke to the ticket woman and was like wtf we're going the wrong way? She said nah that train doesn't exist today. I was like wtf my ticket says Blackpool and it was at this time?!

Her suggestion?

Get off at Darlo, get a taxi to Manchester and a train to Preston. Erm...
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by: