name your car invasion?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
name your car invasion?
so in your area what car is most common to be driven?

Im currently visitin my home town in Andover Hampshire and there is a unreal amount of corsa c's invading with the only mods (if can call them that) are diffrent stickers they have coverin there rear windows and most drive like tits along with just sittin there with music on full blast (must have good convo's) Sad
Thanks given by:
Round by me its all audis or golfs, mostly golfs tho
Thanks given by:
Mg zr's
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
Police cars. f*cking everywhere
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Buses. Lots of buses
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Bini's. Swarms of the little bastards, they're everywhere.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
fiat 500s, clios and corsas
Thanks given by:
swarms of tourags, X5s, MLs, rangerooneys and discos...

north cotswolds+winter! (live 10min from Jezza) they all have never been more off road than 20yds into a field for a hunt meet!

summer time the F40s abd DBS's and 458s n turbos n lambos be back out!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Used to be 306s in my village! Most have been crashed now though.

It's mainly old people round here so a lot of mobility cars like Hyundai i10s now!
Thanks given by:
Fiesta's, f*cking Fiesta's everywhere.

Literally you cannot turn your head in any direction without seeing one, I have actually started raging and shouting at traffic because I dislike them so much.

God I'm not fit for this world.
Thanks given by:
Funnily enough Polo's, Corsa's and Saxo's are the norm around Skeg. Although we do have a minority that are steadily taking over with Mk1 Jetta's which is pretty f*cking cool as a few of them look well tasty. There's actually one that has a Corrado G60 lump shoehorned in and it f*cking goes some until he has to slam his anchors on because someone's dropped a penny and he has to slow down to avoid scraping!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
MK1 Jettas are pretty cool I have to say. My dad had one, it was an ex police car and gawwwd knows what it had done to it because it was rapid. Miss that car.
Thanks given by:
Fiat 500s and audis D:
Thanks given by:
Bradford: Honda civics, scoobys, evos then bmw, audi (cheaper cars that sound kinda posh)
Southampton: fiesta, Fiesta, FIESTA!?!,
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Predominantly minicabs round here that and nissan micras and f*ck massive mercs (anything from brand new to 30 years old)

(08-12-2012, 02:05 AM)Matt Wrote: Police cars. f*cking everywhere
No he said where you live mickey not where you end up staying some nights so you should be writing transit vans and dags

(08-12-2012, 02:10 AM)samass Wrote: Buses. Lots of buses
Hundreds of them big red lady gardens here.
Thanks given by:
Golfs and Audis mostly, the younger end tend to drive Corsa C's and Clios.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
I live on a cescent with about 40 houses, counted 14 Focuses last week all at once. I know their a common car but dayyumm...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
All the kids in hereford are into horrible rat look vdubs, mainly mk 3 golfs with big rust holes or old polos very badly sticker bombed. It makes me so pissed off when someone describes a wreck as simply "rat look" aaaaahhhhhhh
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Thats not done on purpose you know...VAGs rust pretty badly! lol
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2012, 06:04 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Thats not done on purpose you know...VAGs rust pretty badly! lol

I know they do, it just annoys me that their proud of it and go as far as to sanding sections of paint off to make it more "rat look"

dont get me wrong, a properly done rat look car can look great, but just neglecting a car completely and activly making it worse is just stupid
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2012, 06:08 PM)ozonehostile Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 06:04 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Thats not done on purpose you know...VAGs rust pretty badly! lol

I know they do, it just annoys me that their proud of it and go as far as to sanding sections of paint off to make it more "rat look"

dont get me wrong, a properly done rat look car can look great, but just neglecting a car completely and activly making it worse is just stupid

I was only joking lol, calm down. Big Grin Personally can't stand rat look but it's each to thier own really. I know a lot of people don't like 40mm drop and cyclones either lol. Smile
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2012, 12:20 AM)MIKE-FORD Wrote: diffrent stickers they have coverin there rear windows

Don't diss the rear window stickers blud!

[Image: ce33285e.jpg]

Mainly corsa c's, clios and Saxo's round here, Barry boys everywhere!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
mostly corsa c's, saxo's, golf's and lupo's
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2012, 06:37 PM)Oil-burner Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 12:20 AM)MIKE-FORD Wrote: diffrent stickers they have coverin there rear windows

Don't diss the rear window stickers blud!

[Image: ce33285e.jpg]

Mainly corsa c's, clios and Saxo's round here, Barry boys everywhere!

Atleast you dont have your weekly shopping list on the rear window like some of the t*ssers in my area

Seeing loads of Corsa 'C's cropping up in Leicester area..

On a side note I went to Cardigan in Wales last week and counted 9 306's on one industrial estate, even on the google street view there is 3 306's and 1 106 outside one place (and its not a peugeot place either)

That town is now full of WIN!!
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  beginning of a zombie invasion? smanfa 23 3,861 06-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Last Post: smanfa