Bitch please.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitch please.....
.....it's Friday!

What's everyone up to? For once, I have no plans at all. Of the weather is good tomorrow, the 306 is due a service so I will do that but that's only if I can be bothered to stand out in the freezing cold.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Taking the mrs to work then pluming in the FMIC :p
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Off out drinking once Ive had a shower then hopefully somebody is gonna drop my box of bolts back so I can fix my exhaust tomorrow (hint hint Neil)
Thanks given by:
This is the Friday thread?

Well this sucks...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Yup no enthusiasm here what so ever
Thanks given by:
Last weekend before payday so not a lot, takeaway and night in with my lass tonight, having a few mates round for a BBQ (you heard me!) and bonfire Saturday evening then Sunday I'm working on the car, lowering or rad/thermostat replacement, can't decide.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Recovering from a major night out on the piss last night Smile

Thanks given by:
Today - Freezing my bollocks off in the car as the blower motor has chosen the ideal day to fail! Rolleyes Also waiting for some guy to come collect golf parts.

Saturday - Loads of ebay ads ending so probably wrapping stuff ready for post/courier on monday

Sunday - Nans in the morning, sorting stuff for an auction...
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 11:57 AM)Mowle5677 Wrote: pluming in the mrs :p

EFA lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Quiet one this evening,

Saturday; get up early ish to get a fancy dress costume for the hockey club Christmas party. Hochey in the afternoon then party in the evening! I plan on getting ting steaming drunk!

Sunday; get up when I can, head to Guildford to complete as much of the Christmas shopping as possible!!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 01:15 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Quiet one this evening,

Saturday; get up early ish to get a fancy dress costume for the hockey club Christmas party. Hochey in the afternoon then party in the evening! I plan on getting ting steaming drunk!

Sunday; get up when I can, head to Guildford to complete as much of the Christmas shopping as possible!!

Sounds like a really gay way to spend a weekend tbh lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Working 3 - 11 tonight, but shooting of to station to pick my misses up at 8pm...

Saturday back into work at 8am tomorrow whenever, watching films and eatimg shit food after ive finished on saturday with her....

Sunday big fat f*ck of carvery with all the trimmings then feel sorry for myself cos i cant get my fat ass in my car!

Then Krisb's on tuesday! CANT WAIT!!!!
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 01:12 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 11:57 AM)Mowle5677 Wrote: pluming in the mrs :p

EFA lol

And that Wink
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Handed in group report! 64 pages and 26k words along with about 10 a3 drawings, tired out from organizing the group who have the attention span of a wet sponge

Getting on the sauce tonight ;D
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Tonight- Work's Christmas party but I'm being boring and driving. I do not want to be drunk/hungover with a stupid cold. Sad

Tomorrow- Make breakfast, maybe make some cookies, then potentially shopping & cinema in Westfield

Sunday- Going to the Taste of Christmas show in London Big Grin

MOT is due next week, at some point need to ask Scott nicely to give my car a once over and make it failure-proof!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Quite one this weekend, no plans other than the bike on sunday. Might pay the van some attention but not sure if I can be arsed (needs a tre sorting)

Sent from my rubbish BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Today. Did fire, health and safety and coshh training. Managed to put my back out at work so still sat here in agonising pain :/
Saturday. Probably dying from my back. Then heading to the pub to perv over a girl while she works get really drunk and we heading back to mine.
Sunday. Hungover at work. Pretty much it
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Tonight, hand in final version of masters coursework having been on site all day.

Tomorrow, chillax on double time at site, probably sort my Ipod out haha

Sunday, day off yoooo, might go back to the nature reserve rather than sit on my ass all day

(07-12-2012, 03:11 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Handed in group report! 64 pages and 26k words along with about 10 a3 drawings, tired out from organizing the group who have the attention span of a wet sponge

Getting on the sauce tonight ;D

f*cking hated that at uni. I always got the clueless dipshits that thought they hooked up to an easy ride. One time, this greek fella did f*ck all during the assignment of any use, so we left his name off the submission!

My technical service report for the client tops that word count comfortably. Tongue
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Today - Handed my notice on at work. New bed and fridge delivered today so being fooking about putting bed up ect. Takeaway and bed! Christening the new bed!!!

Saturday - Need some new tools for my new job so going to screwfix to buy some awesome shinies. Gay Christmas shopping.

Sunday - Hopefully nothing but r' lass will probably find me something to do.
Thanks given by:
Well I'm planning on going wanking on a cat then nothing......
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 04:19 PM)the milkman Wrote: Well I'm planning on going wanking on a cat then nothing......

Videos?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Well it's my bday, and I'm working Sad did last night as well. Stupid job lol
Thanks given by:
just to put you all on a downer

friday work till 10pm

sat attending my cousins funaral 40 year old married with 3 kids 6- 13 Taken too soon ! Sad

sunday mop around the house put the xmas decs up probably
Thanks given by:
Sorry to hear that cully Sad
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Today - head off
Saturday - sump/swap rods over/sump & head back on
Sunday - Re-assemble stuff back on head/first boostin' session. ThumbsUp
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 03:17 PM)Kimmie Wrote: MOT is due next week, at some point need to ask Scott nicely to give my car a once over and make it failure-proof!

You can't failure-proof a Phase 2...

... i would know
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
sat- work
sun- more work Sad
Thanks given by:
Nothing over the weekend

All next week off work so xmas shopping and fitting the ph3 boot and clones Big Grin
Thanks given by:
'm gonna spend the weekend laughing at Jenks. As per normal.
Thanks given by:
So, Friday's almost over, but, where is that grumpy old man C.A.R?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by: