My Personal Christmas Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Personal Christmas Thanks
I'd like to start by saying thanks to Scott, Kim and whoever else was involved in organising the meet. Myself and Fi had a great time Smile

Now, I know I could have posted in the other thread but the following is why I have done a separate thread as I'm very thankful and want everyone to know.

First of all, Connor, came out to help me after I broke down 2 miles from the hotel. He'd never met but saw my post in the meet thread and came out to me.

Secondly, Fooby for gathering the 'troops'.

And lastly, Jonny and Ruan for being utter legends and having parts and fixing it for me.

Without all of these guys I'd have been screwed. They'd never met me but were so helpful and friendly. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

I'd also like to say thanks to anyone else that offered help and also everyone for being so cool. Club donation will be made soon, something I should have done a while ago.
Thanks given by:
No worries mate, was funny pushing the car into the car park and fi jumping on the brakes lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Your welcome! Need to have a London drink up soonish!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
You're welcome Smile

It's nice to see such a great community, and that everyone's pulled together to help!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
And your welcome for the entertainment at the meet.....
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
If we didn't expect breakdowns we wouldn't bring tools and spare parts! Always nice to help someone else out!

And strangely, we all love working on French shit!

I had an awesome time anyway!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2012, 12:16 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: He'd never met but saw my post in the meet thread and came out to me.

Exclamation
Thanks given by:
No worries mate, It's nice to be able to help Smile

But what about that banana you promised? Only actual reason I helped TBH...
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(06-12-2012, 07:52 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: But what about that banana you promised? Only actual reason I helped TBH...

TBH i would offer but even if i was lying down, id still have to reach down too far!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First post/thread of Christmas! Merry Christmas! Dum-Dum 36 10,209 08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Personal best Anton 18 3,966 05-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Piggy
  personal references... declantg 3 1,111 27-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Dan!