Any one else stuck in work?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one else stuck in work?
As said, any other poor soul in work? I started at 18:30 and I'm here til 6:30. Bored isn't the word lol
Thanks given by:
I'm at work too Smile only 21:45 - 08:00..

Work fwiiend
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Ahhh, that's vile!!

How and when do you guys sleep?
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2012, 10:55 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: Ahhh, that's vile!!

How and when do you guys sleep?

Consider yourself lucky...
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
at uni doing work in the library if that counts? not leaving until ive done a massive chunk of it!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
What do you lads do?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I'll get home about 7, bed by half past and be up about 12 at latest, 2 day is the worst as I was on days yesterday (6:30-18:30) so slept all night and been awake since half 9 this morn and been Xmas shopping lol. All the sexy girls in here have gone so have nothing to watch on the cameras Sad

And Tom I'm in security, based at a tesco warehouse
Thanks given by:
they dont. they work and then 306. 306 is sleeping!
Thanks given by:
i start my Xmas rota next week, we have had a one drafted up which was crap. the same hrs i did before the refit man. today i was told its changed and plans have changed. sadly tho i may have to work a boxing day. shame as its gonna be the 1st xmas and new year with out my gran. as shes in a care home now.
Thanks given by:
Talking of living 4 the 306, exhaust snapped the other day, just finished day shift, had food then at 20:00, in the rain, I welded it back together.

#ilive4the306
Thanks given by:
lol thats worse than me doing my clutch the other night in the freezing cold.

I'm stuck at work till 4pm tomorrow now due to last minute bookings Sad
Thanks given by:
Have just got in! 1st day at work since wednesday, and it didnt cost me any leave either! Lush!
Thanks given by:
Aye, pcso's walked past and weren't too happy I had the whole back half of a car jacked up with a 20 tonne jack n no axle stands, oh and the risk or being electrocuted.. I said I was doing it so I was all legal on the road etc then they shushed lol
Thanks given by:
Anyone else in same position again tonight? 22nd bday as well now, and I'm working, then sleep then work lol
Thanks given by: