1st Birthday, Christmas, and Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Birthday, Christmas, and Thanks
I am still a member but only usually go on to look at the items for sale or to sell something until my subscription has run out
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2012, 11:03 PM)Niall Wrote: Dont think now is the time or place to start getting into .net discussions. What i said was a joke, not a pisstake at their forum!

dont worry about, i only mentioned how quiet it was and ash said that their xmas meet was very low.
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2012, 11:09 PM)Scott Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 11:03 PM)Niall Wrote: Dont think now is the time or place to start getting into .net discussions. What i said was a joke, not a pisstake at their forum!
Thanks Niall, it's not about that at all Smile This thread is about this club and it's members and community.

And bumming...and tomatoes. lots of tomatoes.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Penis flaps
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Exactly procta - I was just trying to show how well this forum has grown in a year,
In comparison to a long established one. Not baiting them or pi$$taking as I'm not like that at all.
Thanks given by:
This forum has grown has so much in a year, so many forums don't last the first year, but this has been the complete the opposite. So many helpful members and so much info in such a short space of time.... Keep it up guys!
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
This forum and the community are fapping epic and looking forward to hotboxing many other places with you lads!

Giggidy
Thanks given by:
This forum is ftw tbh, its not even about the cars....its you guys that make it awesome! And yes i have had too many e numbers tonight lol. lol
Thanks given by:
Niall it's not just what you're saying but its the banter and fun and sense of belonging to a group of like minded people who will go out of their way to help another member or stop to make sure that person gets home after a meet - like Matt and the Rallye last weekend - I had roughly a 2hr drive to get home and even though I wanted to wait the full 12hrs for the alcohol to come out my system from the night before I'd of waited with him anyway to make sure the car was recovered and if he hadn't got the money to join the AA I'd of lent it him myself.
Thanks given by:
lmao Matt's Rallye. Towed back to Scott's just outside London, then I drove him down to Camberley the next morning so he could get the DT. I'm currently resisting the temptation to nick his wheels ninja

This year has been amazing. Personally, Scott and I have established some amazing relationships, and I don't know where I'd be without the help from Niall, Grant, Samass, Matt etc when it comes to my '6 (MOT is due next week whistle ). As much as I've always wanted one, if it wasn't for the forum I don't think I'd have bought mine.

The meets have all been epic, the sticker trolls are A-mazing and the banter just keeps on going. <3 you all!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Had a bloody great year, Fozzy introduced me to the forum and slowly met the Southern members and had nothing but great times!

Cheers guys (I'm still going to stick around here even if I do have the wrong car)
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2012, 06:52 PM)samass Wrote: Bring on more antics, bum fun and banter Big Grin

Bum fun and banter you say hmmmmmmmm ninja
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
I wish we did more up north to be honest but were all quite spread out, the members I see regularly aren't that active besides HDIKyle and Karl1989.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
The problem is, even though we think England is small, and it is compared to a lot of other places, it still takes a long while and a lot of fuel to get to places. Partly due to crap roads, if we had 4 lane autobahns linking major places it'd be so much quicker lol!

I'd like to come to one of the bigger meets but its unlikely as they're always so far away from here, even London is over 3hours away and it looks fairly close on a map, and a lot of people are in the same boat. Its not just the distance, its the fuel costs too.
Thanks given by:
Tom you need to set your self a New Years resolution to get to a big meet/show late next year!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2012, 01:14 PM)Niall Wrote: Tom you need to set your self a New Years resolution to get to a big meet/show late next year!

I should probably prioritise other things ahead of that tbh. But who knows what might happen by then. Smile
Thanks given by:
Member's members
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I've been here a year 2moz, don't post much as I work 72 hours a week, I'm just a sneaky fart tbh
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2012, 01:06 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I'd like to come to one of the bigger meets but its unlikely as they're always so far away from here, even London is over 3hours away and it looks fairly close on a map, and a lot of people are in the same boat. Its not just the distance, its the fuel costs too.

How does it take you three hours to get to London, doesn't take me that long and I live in norwich!

Only took me 3and a half hours to get to reading.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2012, 12:47 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: I wish we did more up north to be honest but were all quite spread out, the members I see regularly aren't that active besides HDIKyle and Karl1989.

thats true liam, same on .net i think there are only two of us that are more active furthe up than you, then we are both a distance from each other.
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 12:59 AM)Jake Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 01:06 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I'd like to come to one of the bigger meets but its unlikely as they're always so far away from here, even London is over 3hours away and it looks fairly close on a map, and a lot of people are in the same boat. Its not just the distance, its the fuel costs too.

How does it take you three hours to get to London, doesn't take me that long and I live in norwich!

I did Reading to Leeds in 4!
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 12:59 AM)Jake Wrote:

Ace cafe is about 2hrs40mins from mine. Easily 20 mins of traffic on the m25. Undecided

Plus it only takes one slow old person to make my drive to Ipswich 40+ minutes - and that's before I've got anywhere! Hate living here tbh.
Thanks given by:
How the hell can it take that long? I mean I've done Leeds to Cornwall in 5 and a half hours before and that's 370 miles!
Thanks given by:
Because you have motorways liam!

15 miles there takes under 15 minutes, but 15 miles averaging 35 on a b road stuck behind old people takes double that. Then you get tractors and cyclists too.

Even on the a12/a14 where you can do 70, most of the time you can't because of slow people in the wrong lane and lorries overtaking lorries!
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 08:10 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Because i'm a wuss and it's another excuse for not going anywhere or doing anything.

EFA.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 09:23 AM)Poodle Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 08:10 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Because i'm a wuss and it's another excuse for not going anywhere or doing anything.

EFA.

QFT lol
Thanks given by:
Rofl

I think Niall's idea is a good one tbh matey, setting aside one weekend to make it to a show or big meet is nothing in the big scheme of things. Go on, i for one would like to meet you.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 09:32 AM)Poodle Wrote: Rofl

I think Niall's idea is a good one tbh matey, setting aside one weekend to make it to a show or big meet is nothing in the big scheme of things. Go on, i for one would like to meet you.

I had planned to try and go to mod nats (due to it being fairly close) or FCS this year lol. Doh But this year hasn't been great for various reasons so never know what might happen next year.

Not gonna plan anything like that yet though - other things need sorting first.

Oh and I'm fairly quiet and boring......really not worth meeting in all honesty. lol
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 08:06 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: How the hell can it take that long? I mean I've done Leeds to Cornwall in 5 and a half hours before and that's 370 miles!

Kendal to Plymouth, 4hrs 45mins.....
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 09:38 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh and I'm fairly quiet and boring......really not worth meeting in all honesty.

Quiet and possibly slightly boring maybe but your forgetting incredibly funny, safe as f*ck and an all round top bloke mate. Come to a meet, you know enough of us to know that were not gonna bum you (unless you want us to).
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First post/thread of Christmas! Merry Christmas! Dum-Dum 36 10,205 08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Happy Birthday Christmas Babies Dum-Dum 10 1,967 25-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Kimmie