1st Birthday, Christmas, and Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Birthday, Christmas, and Thanks
(07-12-2012, 01:13 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 09:38 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh and I'm fairly quiet and boring......really not worth meeting in all honesty.

Quiet and possibly slightly boring maybe but your forgetting incredibly funny, safe as f*ck and an all round top bloke mate. Come to a meet, you know enough of us to know that were not gonna bum you (unless you want us to).

Aww, thanks Chris. Smile
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 01:13 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 09:38 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh and I'm fairly quiet and boring......really not worth meeting in all honesty.

Quiet and possibly slightly boring maybe but your forgetting incredibly funny, safe as f*ck and an all round top bloke mate. Come to a meet, you know enough of us to know that were not gonna bum you (unless you want us to).

I can't be held responsible for my bumming actions.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2012, 01:04 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 08:06 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: How the hell can it take that long? I mean I've done Leeds to Cornwall in 5 and a half hours before and that's 370 miles!

Kendal to Plymouth, 4hrs 45mins.....

At that rate you'd do Perranporth in about 6 hours, not bad from Cumbria...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2012, 06:24 PM)Scott Wrote: Hey guys and girls Smile

Today's the club's 1st Birthday! So here we are, one year on from the day that the club launched and all you crazy people started signing up lol I can't believe how quickly the time has passed, and how much has happened and how much things have changed in a year. It's been a great year, and I hope that you've all enjoyed yourselves too. The club has grown so much in its member base, content, and most importantly as a community.

Reading through some of the comments from everyone's experiences at the Christmas meet this weekend was great, and personally I'm so pleased to see that everyone everyone had such a good time and got on so well together. The idea of meeting up with a group of people you met on the internet probably sounds like a recipe for disaster to some people, and is no doubt at the bottom of their list of things to do, but I've gotta say that was some of the most fun I've had seeing you all. That doesn't just go for the Christmas meet though, I could say the same about FCS, Pugfest, all of the Ace Cafe meets.

Anyway, enough of me rambling on...I'd just like to say thanks to all of you for being so awesome and for putting the time and effort in to the club to bring us to where we are today. A massive thanks goes out to all of the staff for their efforts, to the people who've created guides, organised meets, offered help in threads, and even the ones who are here pretty much just for the banter and trolling.

I'll be putting up the Forum Awards 2012 shortly - some of you were unfortunate enough to hear me going through the bulk of them at the weekend, but there are a couple more which can be added Smile

Thanks
Scott

Scott...you really are a ginger on the edge...the edge of sobbing in to your warm coco Angel

Seriously though, when I heard all the mutterings & bans on .net about this place, I honestly thought there might not be enough like-minded peeps to actually get the forum off the ground let alone it mature so much in a short amount of time. Big round of applause and thanks to all involved !!!
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First post/thread of Christmas! Merry Christmas! Dum-Dum 36 10,205 08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Happy Birthday Christmas Babies Dum-Dum 10 1,967 25-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Kimmie