economy tips

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
economy tips
Roundabouts are the ideal place to engine brake tbh, drop to 3rd, drop to 2nd while looking across, if its clear go straight on over, if not then obviously you have to brake from ~10mph to stop. You're never gonna slow to a comlete stop without brakes anyway so I'm not sure of the point there.

I didn't judge you, I asked a question hence the question mark lol. Lane swappers need to be tailgated or coaled (depending what side of them you are lol, if you're behind you get to do both when they eventually pull in) and taught the lesson.........I probably have too much road rage. lol

Automatics are worse for accidents though, not necessarily being rear ended but due to the fact they dont engine brake!! Old people take thier foot off the acc, miss the brake and due to a lack of engine braking, carry on hitting all sorts of things! Again coming into corners, they can't judge it, come in too quick even after lifting off and slam on the brakes. Then theres the fact they creep - rear ending someone else in traffic as they 'forget' and take thier foot off the brake. This is obviously worse if they've driven a manual for the last 40+ years. Old people in autos cause/have so many accidents, especially down here where theres a large population of them. Well was a large population before they started buying autos lol.
Thanks given by:
I made the comment that autos are less likely to be rear ended...thats all
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  xud9te super economy set up? unclebeast 14 2,752 30-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Last Post: toseland
  Tuning for economy DavidA 11 2,155 07-05-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  De-tuning a xud for economy? Andy annear 18 2,492 20-03-2014, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Tom