Sidelight Options

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sidelight Options
me-tm Wrote:If you get nice sidelight bulbs for a ph1, just give me a link to them when you do!

yeh i bought some, 99p plus P&P - just waiting on them to arrive, first set got lost in the post, 2nd set on the way - i'll get some pics up when i get them.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
I've got some normal filament ones in mine that are over 2x brighter than stock, and slightly whiter - but not the usual LED bright white/blue colour.
I use 'em in the boot light and interior lights too so you can actually bloody see something when rummaging around in the boot at night.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Rippthrough Wrote:I've got some normal filament ones in mine that are over 2x brighter than stock, and slightly whiter - but not the usual LED bright white/blue colour.
I use 'em in the boot light and interior lights too so you can actually bloody see something when rummaging around in the boot at night.

Oooh, do tell. Big Grin
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
10 watt halogen versions, £3.50 a pair from my local factors!
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Moonstone2.0 Wrote:f*cking rant: why the hell do we have conform with laws like have only one type of colour for our sidelights when I get distracted and nearly crash cause bloody trucks are allowed as many blue leds all over the front of their cabs as they want. i see blue lights in my mirrors all the time lately and its driving me f*cking mad, surely light laws are the same for cars and trucks. mental...bloody mental...I agree that blue should only be for emergancy services, makes it easy, you see blue lights you make sure your not in the way. now i glance in my mirror and see blue lights and i have to double check if its a bloody police car or just a truck!!

this... trucks with blue leds caught my eyes 5 times on the way to liverpool tonight :/ like one had a f*cking taj mahal in leds on the front!
Thanks given by:
Rippthrough Wrote:10 watt halogen versions, £3.50 a pair from my local factors!

Forgive me for being an idiot, but what sort of bulbs are the sidelights? whistle
Thanks given by:
501's/ W5W's, T10 fitting.
Thanks given by:
Hmm, might pop to my local motor factor's on Saturday then. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Well I know what bulbs not to get anyway.

I bought some Bosch Pure Light bulbs from Hellfrauds earlier. What a load of shite. They're exactly the same! They shall be getting returned.
Thanks given by:
lol
Thanks given by:
I ordered some halogen bulbs off ebay yesterday for £1.99 with free postage.
I had a look in the motor factors and all they had were LED things that were £4 EACH!
Thanks given by:
Should have said, would have got you a pair of these uprated ones.
Thanks given by:
Ripp I really need some better headlights/sidelights. Got a 94 zx but pretty sure they share the same lights.

Any chance you could grab some for me please and i'll cover you?

Thanks
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
In the end bought some LED sidelights, come out amazing.

SIDELIGHT ______________________________ HEADLIGHT

[Image: 79WPO.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:In the end bought some LED sidelights, come out amazing.

SIDELIGHT ______________________________ HEADLIGHT

[Image: 79WPO.jpg]

Thats awesome, how much were they?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:Thats awesome, how much were they?

errm about 99p? plus £1 postage or something.. Smile
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:Thats awesome, how much were they?

double post.
Thanks given by:
Looks pretty good. Got a link?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Looks pretty good. Got a link?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0817232153

there you go, but be warned, it did take a while for these to arrive - recommend opting for recorded delivery IF possible.

they fit on my phase 1, dont know what lights phase 2 and 3's have, maybe the same?
Thanks given by:
Yes ph2/3 sidelight bulbs are the same, they're the same type as what i posted, just has more diodes
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cool cheers shall order some soonish :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the recommendation, ginge.

I've just bought these. Looking forward to fitting them!

Nightbreaker H7s get fitted tomorrow too!

Not bothering to replace main-beams...
Thanks given by:
Holy thread revival!

You're welcome
Thanks given by:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190895211628?s...976wt_1399
12smd for £1.79 delivered. Impressed just waiting on my £1.20 "Super Bright White Fog Halogen Bulb 55W Car Head Light Lamp Freegift" to arrive now lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2PCS-H7-Super-...true&rt=nc
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Didn't realise it was a thread revival till I saw a post from mark airey :p
Thanks given by:
i use these.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PIAA-19173-Wedge...48&vxp=mtr

they're bright as hell and give a very nice yellow effect bit pricey but worth it

and these in the dipped/main

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JDM-H4-Halogen...35ccd74f31
very nice colour and get alot of looks from people
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What bulbs in the 306 are wedge type sidelight? Tom 3 1,215 22-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Tom