Finally had the apples to do it...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally had the apples to do it...
You will all no doubt remember my "Situation" well last night I finally had the apples to tell her and to be honest I'm really f*cked off now.

My message: Nommie I need to say something and I think this is the only way I can do it. You obviously know I like you, you'd be daft if you didn't realise that by now...I don't know how exactly to say it but for months now I have tried to hide my feelings I really really like you and I know that I'm probably not your type, not the best looking and to be honest can be a bit of a dick etc but one thing I am is an honest and genuine person, what you see is what you get with me. I'm pretty much terrified even writing this but it needs to be put out there.

What I'm asking is will you go out with me? I'm really nervous about entering into a relationship but feel that this is the right time and to be honest I'd like to move on with you, so what do you say...Could we give it a go? If it doesn't work out return to being friends?

Her message back: Okay, this is freaky as I've just woken up and I remember the dream and it was a bit of a fantasy dream like elves and stuff ha but you were in it and you did ask me to date you.
So this is like deja vu. - how weird? >.<

I know that you are an honest person and genuine. I know that all too well hence why I love to spend time with you and I can tell you absolutely anything. You really are one of the most amazing people I have every known. There is no doubt about it.

If I'm honest, I'm not looking to date right now due to taking a turn for the worse with the anxiety and depression and I can honestly say that I am absolutely petrified of dating again.
I did think that maybe a new relationship would help with the medical stuff but after having a long conversation with my gay friend Blacky, I'm not too sure it would.

I'm also worried about dating again because, as you know, Dave and I are very close, in fact I class him as my brother, but I do know how he feels. And I really don't want to hurt him, especially with him being a big ball of anxiety and depression like us. So I'm a bit scared that he'll go down hill if I dated now thus hurting him.
Which also applies to you. If Johnny Depp came along and wanted to sweep me off my feet, I'd say no. You and Dave mean so much more to me than my lust for Johnny Depp Tongue
My main interests are getting you and Dave onto a stable level of health again.

However, I will say, let's get you, myself and Dave onto a stable level with anxiety/depression etc... and then we'll see how it all pans out Smile if that's okay-ish?
As for the here and now, we shall continue being a weird married couple and nothing will be awkward at all. Smile

Cock tease/just trying to get her own way/not wanting to flat out reject me (READ: Backup plan)

Any hints?

To be honest I aint distraught or broke up about it but I am disappointed. Now Sophie just wants to smash her skull in with a rusty pan...
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Leave her hanging. Just wants the attention.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't even reply to her tbh. Either she really doesn't realise that she's being a twat (doubtful) or she's just playing you.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
You may all add me on facebook now, let the barrage of abuse start haha!

Thanks given by:
There you go! She's playing you and Dave!

Bang sophie!

What's your name dude???
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just look for the Skellington on the 306 page...You will find me under the name Isaac Hunt. I know I am hence the name!

Thanks given by:
Find another IMO,
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Btw what the f*ck is this forum turning Into? Www.306ocagonyauntsandcounciling.co.uk lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 10:29 AM)Niall Wrote: Btw what the f*ck is this forum turning Into? Www.306ocagonyauntsandcounciling.co.uk lol

f*ck I got the URL wrong I thought I was there!!!

But no seriously...You're all a f*cking mint bunch that offers sound advice whatever is being asked!!!

And I can't bang Sophie...won't bang Sophie. Although she does have an even better rack than Naomi...Which I have seen on multiple occasions.

Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 10:26 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote: Just look for the Skellington on the 306 page...You will find me under the name Isaac Hunt. I know I am hence the name!

Theyy all Skellingtons on there haha seen more meat in a kfc boneless box Tongue i dont know if ive got you on fb, get a pic of this lass to see if she worth it lol
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 10:24 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: There you go! She's playing you and Dave!

And Jamie, Christopher, Lucius, Blacky, Ben...Apparently the list goes on!!!

Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 10:44 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 10:24 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: There you go! She's playing you and Dave!

And Jamie, Christopher, Lucius, Blacky, Ben...Apparently the list goes on!!!

Sounds like a bit of a slapper to me.......got her number?

Seriously dude, sounds like you've been obsessing so much with her, you may have completely overlooked the facts that this Sophie bird is interested in you.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Going with the move on crowd here!

Typical attention seeker.

I wish I could see the abuse!
Thanks given by:
Oh just go buy a pan leave in water few hours and go give it her Tongue
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 10:48 AM)cpikey316_ Wrote: Going with the move on crowd here!

Typical attention seeker.

I wish I could see the abuse!

Admitted I think I can see it now...The abuse Sophie has laid out already isn't worth mentioning!

She (Sophie) has told me I've got to go and spend a week with her, her mum and her sister...even told me that when I get there she's going to fill my tank even though she only lives 10 miles away.

Thanks given by:
Sack her off dude!!!

Thanks given by:
Well just added you lol, i can recommend a great site POF.COM i had loads of fun on there a while back Smile go for it and find another fish lol
Thanks given by:
Tried that one CJ...To be honest I can't stand "All dis txt spk dat dey all seem 2 uz on dere"

Yes I know I'm a lady garden when it comes to the lack of grammar!!!

Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 11:01 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Well just added you lol, i can recommend a great site POF.COM i had loads of fun on there a while back Smile go for it and find another fish lol

Yes, what CJ said.... widen your net! <excuse the pun!
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 11:04 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: Yes, what CJ said.... widen your net! <excuse the pun!

My net's as big as it can be at the minute!!!

Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 11:14 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 11:04 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: Yes, what CJ said.... widen your net! <excuse the pun!

My net's as big as it can be at the minute!!!

You say this, but you're only after one girl.

I can't make a judgement on her as I don't know her, but, if you're having doubts then this isnt the right person to be with. It sounds like she is causing you too much anxiety and we all know that it can be fun and exciting for a bit but it's not good for he long run. The chances will be pretty high for someone to get hurt!
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 11:20 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: You say this, but you're only after one girl.

I can't make a judgement on her as I don't know her, but, if you're having doubts then this isnt the right person to be with. It sounds like she is causing you too much anxiety and we all know that it can be fun and exciting for a bit but it's not good for he long run. The chances will be pretty high for someone to get hurt!

Somehow...You speak zee truth.

Damn you Ms Tait!

Still waiting for this silly tart to get a message back to me that another of my friends has supposedly hooked me up with!!!

Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 11:24 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote: Somehow...You speak zee truth.

Damn you Ms Tait!

Still waiting for this silly tart to get a message back to me that another of my friends has supposedly hooked me up with!!!

I think all the tapping has gone to my head! That sounds wrong Undecided

So there is someone else?
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 11:30 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: I think all the tapping has gone to my head! That sounds wrong Undecided

Giggity!

But sort of...not too sure, basically a friend of mine has set me up sort of with his neighbour who would like to meet me but is recovering from a car crash at the minute. Not too sure whether she's interested in friendship though or something more...To be honest I have enough friends, I don't need any more female friends for once I'd just like for a female to come along and not f*ck me around so much Sad

Thanks given by:
Remember that when you're looking for someone, that's when it's harder. I think it's because when you're 'needing/wanting' a partner, you can act a little different than you usually would. When you're happily settled that's when you're at your best.

Just enjoy where this little blip is taking you. If you don't let it consume you then you'll be able to look back at it and smile. I promise Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 11:48 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: When you're happily settled that's when you're at your best.

That's what I mean when I was with my ex I was really confident and to be honest I did get quite a few numbers handed to me...Now I'm single I've got feck all confidence.

The bird I was seeing last year (it's not even a relationship to be honest it was just a bit of fun) if I went out anywhere with her...numbers upon numbers it got to the point where I had shitloads of names in my phone and didn't know who the f*ck it was I was texting half the time. But the night she f*cked off with her ex's best mate I went from her to the next bird in all of about half an hour. But nothing now :/

Thanks given by:
Miss Tap (haha) does speak the truth mate, women are the best for advise but dont listen to everything they say haha

Trust me in this department ive had my share haha, and my best advise i can give is dont look for it let it come to you, im the happiest ive been and finally met someone i want to settle down get a house and in the future start a family with, and at the time i met her i wasnt looking for a relationship.

Dont let them f*ck you around, stand your ground, dont be needy, dont be too upfront, hold back and take it sloowwwwww!!

CJ
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2012, 12:00 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Dont let them f*ck you around, stand your ground, dont be needy, dont be too upfront, hold back and take it sloowwwwww!!

Probably the best advice yet...Now I've decided that the majority of women are c*nts (Miss Tait excluded!) I've now just got to get rid of the Vagaygay Polo and get me a 306XSi...I'm not asking much it just needs to be Astor with leather and alcantara seats, low mileage with full service history and be less than £500. Needle in a haystack much?

Thanks given by:
I know i should have a column in mens health haha jks

just take a step back everytime and youll be amazed what a difference it can make !!

peace out
Thanks given by:
Good luck! Smile
Thanks given by: