didnt throw up!! RESULT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
didnt throw up!! RESULT
I was actually just looking through the meet pics thinking I was glad I hadn't gone! lol I'll never understand the point of getting pissed until you puke though....would not be my idea of fun!
Thanks given by:
Yeah, but laughing at those who do is!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I said someone should have kidnapped Tom and brought him along.
Thanks given by:
Was an epic weekend lads! My cider was perfect didn't disagree with me once Tongue
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 09:17 PM)samass Wrote: Yeah, but laughing at those who do is!

or those who can't even stand up straight and have to be taken to bed to spoon ruan?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 09:18 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 09:17 PM)samass Wrote: Yeah, but laughing at those who do is!

or those who can't even stand up straight and have to be taken to bed to spoon ruan?

Exactly that. Was a good night for all, no?

Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 09:18 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: I said someone should have kidnapped Tom and brought him along.

Lol, that wouldn't have been a good idea! On another note, what happened with your clutch? I take it you sorted it somehow?
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 09:21 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 09:18 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: I said someone should have kidnapped Tom and brought him along.

Lol, that wouldn't have been a good idea! On another note, what happened with your clutch? I take it you sorted it somehow?

Fixed the clutch cable in a pub carpark.

Win!?

Best bit is that in honesty, that was the first bit of alcohol I'd had in 3 hours!!! I wasn't even pissed beforehand and it did that to me!!! I didn't intentionally get pissed.. I blame the gasses from within Sam's car doing it to me!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 09:29 PM)Ruan Wrote: Best bit is that in honesty, that was the first bit of alcohol I'd had in 3 hours!!! I wasn't even pissed beforehand and it did that to me!!! I didn't intentionally get pissed.. I blame the gasses from within Sam's car doing it to me!

mmm....gasses....i need that picture from Rocker!

Thanks given by:
^^ This!!!

Honestly, I think I can safely say that was the best night of my life thus far... Sat in a shitty green Volvo, with 2 blokes I kinda know, another 3 I'd met for the first time that day, rocking out to Tenacious D and drinking homebrew... And studying botany...

I f*cking love this club.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 09:34 PM)Ruan Wrote: Honestly, I think I can safely say that was the best night of my life thus far... Sat in a shitty green Volvo, with 2 blokes I kinda know, another 3 I'd met for the first time that day, rocking out to Tenacious D and drinking homebrew... And studying botany...

this

Thanks given by:
Omg!! Wish I'd come now Sad going to save for next one! Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i just PM'd rocker about that picture lol

Thanks given by:
We need this!
Thanks given by:
I take it those gasses weren't just petrol fumes.... lol
Thanks given by:
you're goddamn right! Big Grin

Thanks given by:
I just throw up at the stench of petrol fumes.
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 09:34 PM)Ruan Wrote: ^^ This!!!

Honestly, I think I can safely say that was the best night of my life thus far... Sat in a shitty green Volvo, with 2 blokes I kinda know, another 3 I'd met for the first time that day, rocking out to Tenacious D and drinking homebrew... And studying botany...

yes!! me and dum dum were getting proper emotional last night in the room about this haha
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Haha Tongue
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 09:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I was actually just looking through the meet pics thinking I was glad I hadn't gone! lol I'll never understand the point of getting pissed until you puke though....would not be my idea of fun!

You don't have to get pissed to the point of puking, I went round the pubs from 6 until 2 and I was only mildly drunk, still had an epic night! Spent most of it chatting about random crap (mainly cars) with a load of people I've never met in person before, general trolling (rocking the Volvo in the hopes that someone would whitey), stealthbumming and other random crap. At the end of the day, you do what you enjoy...

IMO you missed out mate, I miss out on a lot of the community aspect on here because I'm a 4-5 hour drive from where most of the shit goes down, so it's great to go to these big meets and put names to faces. It says a lot about this forum that I didn't meet one person I didn't get along with* all day and night Big Grin

*except that c*nt Samass
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 09:55 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: You don't have to get pissed to the point of puking, I went round the pubs from 6 until 2 and I was only mildly drunk, still had an epic night! Spent most of it chatting about random crap (mainly cars) with a load of people I've never met in person before, general trolling (rocking the Volvo in the hopes that someone would whitey), stealthbumming and other random crap. At the end of the day, you do what you enjoy...

IMO you missed out mate, I miss out on a lot of the community aspect on here because I'm a 4-5 hour drive from where most of the shit goes down, so it's great to go to these big meets and put names to faces. It says a lot about this forum that I didn't meet one person I didn't get along with* all day and night Big Grin

*except that c*nt Samass

you owe me a tomato sandwich for that you bell cheddar!
you rocked it, and it went everywhaaar

also, love you too, tosser

Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 09:55 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 09:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I was actually just looking through the meet pics thinking I was glad I hadn't gone! lol I'll never understand the point of getting pissed until you puke though....would not be my idea of fun!

You don't have to get pissed to the point of puking, I went round the pubs from 6 until 2 and I was only mildly drunk, still had an epic night! Spent most of it chatting about random crap (mainly cars) with a load of people I've never met in person before, general trolling (rocking the Volvo in the hopes that someone would whitey), stealthbumming and other random crap. At the end of the day, you do what you enjoy...

*except that c*nt Samass

yeah thats what impressed me with these lot. Ive been to other club meets and if your not "one of them" (read, act identically to all the others), they wont really take any notice of you.
this group of people is epic <3

oh and btw liam, despite the fact your a dirty northerner, i still love you!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 09:59 PM)samass Wrote: you owe me a tomato sandwich for that you bell cheddar!
you rocked it, and it went everywhaaar

also, love you too, tosser

Mwah Heart

Serves you right for eating a meatless sandwich like a woman!

All joking aside though, we really should do that more than once a year...
Thanks given by:
Nawww car fweends!

Love you all lol

Thanks given by:
Liam, tomato sandwich isn't a tomato sandwich... you know that, right? lol

Thanks given by:
Thought you were getting pretty close in BK

"Must finish burger, but what will happen. NOOOO"
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 10:00 PM)Niall Wrote: yeah thats what impressed me with these lot. Ive been to other club meets and if your not "one of them" (read, act identically to all the others), they wont really take any notice of you.

Aww cheers petal Big Grin

I have to admit, with a lot of you being good mates outside the forum I was a bit worried it might be a bit "clicky" and that I'd end up feeling unwelcome but I didn't, not even for a second. This really is a great community.

We need to do something similar in summer I reckon.
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 10:05 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 10:00 PM)Niall Wrote: yeah thats what impressed me with these lot. Ive been to other club meets and if your not "one of them" (read, act identically to all the others), they wont really take any notice of you.

Aww cheers petal Big Grin

I have to admit, with a lot of you being good mates outside the forum I was a bit worried it might be a bit "clicky" and that I'd end up feeling unwelcome but I didn't, not even for a second. This really is a great community.

We need to do something similar in summer I reckon.

was just thinking a summer meet could be epic....but then again i suppose that is fcs haha. Maybe a spring one just before show season?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 10:03 PM)samass Wrote: Liam, tomato sandwich isn't a tomato sandwich... you know that, right? lol

Oh right, is this southern slang? Round my way it's called a joint, a doob or a grade...
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2012, 10:03 PM)samass Wrote: Liam, tomato sandwich isn't a tomato sandwich... you know that, right? lol

Second one down yeah?

http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?ter...20sandwich
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VW Bora Help - Sorry didnt know where else to put it. Tom 17 5,215 01-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam