Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: 15 inch steel wheels
#1
Looking for some steel wheels for my 306, pics and prices please! Have got alloys to swap or can just buy
#2
I have a set of Peugeot partner 15" steels no tyres £30 collected if any good to you?


Attached Files Image(s)
   



#3
Damn they'd be sweet but i'm too far away Sad
#4
Don't mind if you want to arrange a courier Wink



#5
hmmm tempting, i'll give you a pm tomorrow when i check my funds etc Smile
#6
check your local scrappers.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#7
No worrys mate Smile



#8
(01-12-2012, 10:16 PM)kingy Wrote: check your local scrappers.

I couldn't help but read that in an american dad voice, made me chuckle
#9
I'm happy to have these but how much do you reckon postage will be? Also are the wheels all true and straight?
#10
Yes all true and strate mate. i can weigh them up for you if you want courier will be around £25 at a guess



#11
Yeah could you weigh them please and I'll check courier prices

So are these a straight fit to a 306?
#12
Yes mate I had them on my old 1.6 and they were a direct fit will get one weighed up tomorrow for you Smile I did plan on keeping them to band but due to my parents moveing to oz in jan and havein no room to store them they need to go Sad



#13
Cheers for that! I'd love a set of banded steels for my 306 one day. Are you moving to oz too?
#14
No worrys mate. Nah I'm not going with them. But they are renting the house out when they go so I've had to get rid of aload of stuff Sad all I have at there's now is the steels a set of clones that I need to get on my car and a gti6 engine that is on eBay and a fully uprated beam that I need to fit to my car asap Smile

Ow and a ecosse 306 on the drive hahaha



#15
Haha a lot of stuff! How would you be sending the wheels? In how many parcels? Just getting quotes
#16
Rather you arrange it mate but I would say 4 parcels mayb best as Easyer to wrap exc sure there are a few company's that do a set of 4 alloys inc tyres for £25 so you may get it cheaper than £25 I have no problem in wrapping them and sticking labels on exc. Smile



#17
Okay cool I'll sort something out tomorrow then! I'll pm you tomorrow afternoon
#18
Ok mate will get you a weight per wheel drop me a pm tomorrow and I will give you all the collection details exc Smile



#19
Let me know when you have details dude

BUMP
#20
You have pm mate Smile



#21
Bought!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Lots of 306 parts and c5 steel (alloy wheels) wildoliver 1 2,987 01-05-2019, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Teeharv
  c5 steel/alloys wheels Teddy 0 1,911 22-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Teddy
  Wanted: banded steel wheels Chris_90 1 2,170 06-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Jonny81191

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)