Done it again...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done it again...
Because my fails are of epic proportions I couldn't be arsed on Saturday to shave, or sunday and so on until we come to present day. I decided I was going to shave...Run the water, foam my face up, proceed to unwrap one's razor...Physically couldn't bring myself to shave my beard. It's only a few days old but it is growing really f*cking quick and I am so f*cking proud of it I no longer look like a pre-pubescent boy haha (and I don't get ID'd!).

So my question at this rather ungodly hour as I lay tucked up in my abyss writing poetry and silently contemplating whether teabags can be smoked (No fags and no cash until later!!!) I am also asking myself the question "To stay or not to stay, that is the question" (it helps to imagine a Shakespearian voice at this point) do I shave it or do I keep it, do I attempt to shape it or do I leave it?

On a plus side I am kinda inspired by David Gold's beard in this:

And now my friends you may yourself ponder life and its meaning or you can ask yourself the question: DAFUQ? Really I just sat here and read this?
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Beards make you look like a weirdo. Especially once entrained with food crumbs.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2012, 06:04 AM)C2K Wrote: Beards make you look like a weirdo. Especially once entrained with food crumbs.

I have that look about me anyway I have a f*cking huge hole in my earlobe it's understandable Tongue

...Wait a minute, you been following me ninjaninjaninja

Thanks given by:
Beards are cool. keep it.

You may struggle with the ladies though....
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2012, 06:32 AM)cpikey316_ Wrote: You may struggle with the ladies though....

That really makes no difference to me, I struggle anyway Tongue

Thanks given by:
i've got a serious tache going on for Mo-vember and all i can say is the ladies have been totally digging it . . .17 year old girl offered it me on a plate Fri night . .bearing in mind i'm 34 lol . . . . . .winning . Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
So you smashed her back doors in didn't you....
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2012, 09:24 AM)sean-306 Wrote: So you smashed her back doors in didn't you....

stored it up . . . . . .she was out with her mum and dad lol . . . . thought i'd wait for a better opportunity . ..Angel
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Faillad
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2012, 09:40 AM)sean-306 Wrote: Faillad

lol . .narrr . . . .she says she's coming to see me at my next gig . . .Wink
Thanks given by:
On a slightly bearded related note. I watched the music video and kinda liked it. Reminded me of Five finger death punch/mastodon
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Totally see that 4way!

And one for the spank bank eh cheese!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2012, 09:34 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(28-11-2012, 09:24 AM)sean-306 Wrote: So you smashed her back doors in didn't you....

stored it up . . . . . .she was out with her mum and dad lol . . . . thought i'd wait for a better opportunity . ..Angel

- missed opportunity of a sportsmans double: fail!! Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
just lol . . . . . . . one for the bank and one for the future
Thanks given by:
Keep it. Growing a beard last few months has done me well, got some interest from the ladies Big Grin
Thanks given by: