The Racetractor. The End.
Claim for it and reshell? [emoji848]

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
Still Living For The 306  Rofl

306 Ph1 Dturbo Estate
205 1.9 GTI (Rust.In.Pieces)
306 HDI Stage 3 Estate (Rust.In.Pieces)
Thanks given by:
yeh its not your fault. Why dont you claim?
Thanks given by:
I will claim. They will write it off
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2018, 10:38 PM)Piggy Wrote: I will claim. They will write it off

then buy it back and itll live on :p
Thanks given by:
I probably will. Then break for parts. It was guna be off road end of month to be up for sale for real.... So it could bring someone else joy.
I'd this was before the lemon I would reshell. But I can't now. :-(
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
If it's a non fault claim and it's not coming off your insurance demand that it is fixed.
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2018, 08:37 PM)Paul Baldwin Wrote: If it's a non fault claim and it's not coming off your insurance demand that it is fixed.

It all depends if they can get the sum off house insurance...who are saying it should be building insurance... So three different insurance companies already arguing between themselves. 

And my insurance is up for renewal in 12 days :-(
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Well the car didn't climb up on the roof and roll all over it did it! Stand firm with them and get them to sort it out between themselves. Insurance is just a numbers game to them, if they can try and reduce a claim in any way they can it's more for their profit margin. If that includes fobbing you off so you accept what they say and you agree to write the car off they'll do it.
Thanks given by:
Sad times Sad
Thanks given by:
How much did you have it valued for with your insurer?
Thanks given by:
(18-02-2018, 09:05 AM)JTaylor2005 Wrote: How much did you have it valued for with your insurer?

...probably not enough. We'll haggle though likely as there isn't another 306 2.1 registered in the country!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(16-02-2018, 09:42 PM)Paul Baldwin Wrote: Well the car didn't climb up on the roof and roll all over it did it! Stand firm with them and get them to sort it out between themselves. Insurance is just a numbers game to them, if they can try and reduce a claim in any way they can it's more for their profit margin. If that includes fobbing you off so you accept what they say and you agree to write the car off they'll do it.

I agree with paul here!
give them some grief about sorting their act out.

(18-02-2018, 05:09 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(18-02-2018, 09:05 AM)JTaylor2005 Wrote: How much did you have it valued for with your insurer?

...probably not enough. We'll haggle though likely as there isn't another 306 2.1 registered in the country!

do you have receipts you could use to support your claim?
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
As I've said to some... Issues are;

I was intending to take it off the road at end of month. Lemon is almost back. Insurance expires for Racetractor at end of month...

So I can't really drag it out tbh
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
sorry to hear this chap. Hopefully get the outcome you want, or close to it.
Thanks given by:
What a lady garden that is piggy! Angry I was hoping that it would have found a new owner.
Thanks given by:

The End.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Feel for you man Sad
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
2002 - Silver 206 1.4 HDi LX
Thanks given by:
You have just GOT to pull that engine...its almost art!
Thanks given by:
Gutted bud Sad Such a shame that it has to come off the road after so much work Sad
Thanks given by:
where are the damage pics?
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2018, 07:54 PM)C2K Wrote: where are the damage pics?

There was one there but now it has gone. A view from afar with a few bits of tile strewn round the car if you missed it. Seems a bit odd for a car that starred in full HD and had so much time on video and sound editing put into it but maybe that's just me?
A tragic waste of a project that evolved into something quite special imo but money is the new religion after all...
Thanks given by:
Yeah it's all money. Money money.

That and not being here for the comments tbh.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(16-03-2018, 12:21 AM)Paul Baldwin Wrote:
(26-02-2018, 07:54 PM)C2K Wrote: where are the damage pics?

There was one there but now it has gone. A view from afar with a few bits of tile strewn round the car if you missed it. Seems a bit odd for a car that starred in full HD and had so much time on video and sound editing put into it but maybe that's just me?
A tragic waste of a project that evolved into something quite special imo but money is the new religion after all...

wasn't just me that didn't believe it then? Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
https://youtu.be/i284d3Un4TM
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: