Coppers and why I dislike them immensely!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coppers and why I dislike them immensely!
How the f*ck has this thread gone from getting stopped by the police. To Tom not being able to get to tesco a if he has no car ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^ this.

Either back on topic/new thread or the thread is getting locked.
Thanks given by:
Yes Tom it really is a privilege. So is buying a big fancy house if you can only afford a cardboard box. Hate to break it to you but you have to live within your means and if you can't handle your transport situation when living out in the sticks something has to change.

I used to live in a rural village with one local shop that shut at 4pm. If the car was off the road, I used to have to get taxis to work and it cost a f*cking fortune. Or bum a lift off someone. I didn't moan that the world's unfair and it's my right to drive a motor veee-hickle, I just put up with it until my circumstances change.

When you sign up for your driving license, you sign up to the rules of the road too. If that means you get banned because you chose to drive a car with 4 illegal tyres and got 3 points for each one, that's your fault and noone else's. I'd love to see it stand up in court that you were saving up for new tyres so thought it would be ok for a while. Just like if you stole your shopping because your credit rating's shit so you were saving up to buy everything at a later date.

I mean, prices these days. it's my right to be able to buy whatever I want but this bloody rule about money means I keep hitting a brick wall.

/inb4thelock
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's a PRIVILEDGE to live in this country - that's why you pay your taxes, abide by the laws...

If you don't like it, well then you can fist yourself and go somewhere else - or go to prison... Simple as!

It's a PRIVILEDGE to drive... Some people NEED it yes, but if you have a bald tyre and can't afford to replace it, then you don't drive, it's as simple as that... If you can't quite afford your water bill one day, well tough titties, you don't get any water...? Go to your water board and say I had to pay for a tyre for my car, so I didn't pay my water bill...

I don't necessarily agree with said laws, but that's how it is... Like it or lump it.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Water company's can't cut your water off...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coppers in Lincolnshire! InkedMuttley 35 12,269 11-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Toms306