twin engined saxo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
twin engined saxo
how has he managed to be able to run witch ever engine he wants?. could try do a twin engined XUD with big blowers Big Grin

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Twin-enigne-4-...2a262f8b49
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Feckin ell bet this shifts!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
that's the same one that's been at Ace a few times

also, V8?? lolwut??
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
how in gods name?
Thanks given by:
Comes to ace cafe all the time. Wouldnt wipe my arse with it
Thanks given by:
Yeah as samass says that's been at ace cafe a few times. As awesome as that is I'd still be ashamed to be driving a Saxon that looks like that
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol 4.0L Chevy Ford V8

dafuq did I just read?

More to the point, it has two gearboxes.

Which makes it interesting that you can choose to run one or two engines as you'd have to disengage the clutch for whichever engine you don't want to run. Cars i've seen before with two sets of transmission have a split gear stick so you can change gear on each box independently, that only seems to have one so i'd be interested to know how it's set up..
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
anyone know him to ask how he runs it with the 2 boxes
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Ive seen a twin engined mini before with two sets of transmission, it was all ecu controlled on that so i would imagene this is a similar set up. i wouldve thought they would get more power than 300 odd though, you can get way more than that from just one engine :/
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
yeah, its just standard tune tho i think, literally just welded the two engines in without faffing witht them too much.

(simply put, anyway...)

Thanks given by:
I'm guessing because the rear engine is mounted symmetrically to the front they've just welded another linkage to the one for the front engine, so it's kinda like

______
[______] [> Engine and box
. |
. |
. O Gear stick
. |
. |
______ |
[______] [> Engine and box
Thanks given by:
^^ that could actually work, rear one would have to go underneath and than up tho...

Thanks given by:
its shit. The way its all been setup is very pikey and the bodykit is rather max power
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Maybe someone can ask the fella if he turns up to ace again. Never even spoken to the guy lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 10:01 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: i'd be interested to know how it's set up
Badly by the sounds of things, It crunches and grinds when he puts it into gear, especially reverse.
Thanks given by:
Interestingly, the linkages for the rear engine pass under the exhaust mani, where the f*ck do they go?!

Also, 5 stud wheels. What hubs/tranny is it running?
Thanks given by:
its had some hub conversion, but f*ck knows why, those wheels are gash!!

Thanks given by:
i am no genius putting links in, so off to google so somebody else can paste it here;

but google "kim mather scirocco"---------built by him in the 80,s in his own garage, twin -engine permanent 4wd and went like shit off a shovel !! i used to go watching local rallies and seen him piss all over a metro 6r4 at aintree racecourse when they used to do tarmac stage rallies there. in the end there were complaints from other competitors about the car (large green-eyed monster syndrome) so he packed it in, he is an ex-formula 3 driver and still has the garage but i dont know if the cars still about.
Thanks given by:
God that thing has been for sale on eBay for god knows how long now, there was a few chavvy video's of him driving it around some estate on youtube as well
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  gti 6 engined Berlingo on ebay titch 3 1,005 19-06-2014, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  V-TEC Engined 306 Ash J 28 8,451 22-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Piggy