any one planned next years holiday yet??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any one planned next years holiday yet??
As a family man our holidays have to be planned well in advance.

Well the plans for next year are well under wAy

our ultimate destination is just south of Barcelona, well after the night mare of youngest son nearly getting us removed from the plane this year we have decided to make the road trip down there!!!

We have a nice hotel in the south of France in a town called Millau , swimming pool that has a view of the bridge!! (the tallest bridge in Europe and used a few times in top gear)

Then carrying on down the next day to arrive where we are staying by lunch the next day!!
Then it's 7 days of chilling by the pool bar possibly with a trip in to Barcelona!!!
Thanks given by:
I've not had a holiday in 4-5 years and not got one planned lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
haha what did your kid do to almost get you kicked off the plane?

Im off to mexico in march with the missus for 10 days. cant wait. first proper holiday on our own so be nice just to chill out without other people hassling and bothering us!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
He wouldn't sit down or put his seat belt on

He is only three and hadn't flown before but me and the wife had to physically pin him down
Thanks given by:
Off to south of Spain also. Going to see the grandparents in Alacante. Don't know if were going Plymouth - Bilbao or getting a cheap and renting a car when we get there.
Thanks given by:
No idea yet. I fully hope to spend my entire holiday budget on trackdays well before holiday season however!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2012, 07:31 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: No idea yet. I fully hope to spend my entire holiday budget on trackdays well before holiday season however!

youve just gone up in my already rock bottom opinion of you ever so slightly
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Off to San Francisco end of July next year then driving down through Yosemite to LA then down to San Diego then up to Vegas via Palm Springs. Can't wait
Thanks given by:
Got the offer of a cheapo to Turkey - just gotta find flights and spending money Smile
Thanks given by:
we go with 4 other families as we all know each other so have been planning our holiday for past 2 years, this year its a major birthday for me so i want to go somewhere really good that my kids wil enjoy equally;

been to hisonaru in turkey twice (same hotel)---well reccomended as its dirt cheap except for the flights, we ran out of holiday before we ran anywere near low on cash....i would go there anytime again

done 2 weeks in gran alicante complex (alicante) but was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive as its euros you spend, didnt enjoy travelling to benidorm (£60 cash in an english guys car who lived on the complex) as they wouldnt change travellers cheques in alicante !!!! i wouldnt go back to spain now if it was for free !!

options i have;
some people want to do a cruise for 1 week and then a week in spain ( i hate boats/water/spain) .
mexico is too expensive in august, zante is too expensive because of euros, cuba in august is hurricane season
florida is too hot.......
so next saturday night we are all out to discuss final suggestions.
Thanks given by:
you wouldnt want to go to mexico in august. when i went last year, i was chatting to one of the guys who lives there who was saying in july and august, it can get so hot, they close the resorts because most foreigners just dont get on with it!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I'm planning a working year/holiday in Canada starting late next year or early 2014, started saving already :-)
Thanks given by:
i havent even thought about next week let alone next year.
Thanks given by:
I have my holiday planned..

Nurburgring trip!!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I'm planning a permanent holiday early next year......just trying to work out the logistics (if thats the right word!) currently. I haven't been on a 'holiday' for about 6 years now atleast lol.
Thanks given by:
Cancan in jan, st Lucia in April, New York in December and climbing my Fuji in August
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2012, 08:43 PM)Dan! Wrote: I'm planning a working year/holiday in Canada starting late next year or early 2014, started saving already :-)
That's awesome mate, I'm jealous Smile
Thanks given by:
No chance!

Just spent the holiday fund on new furniture for our impending house-move, no holidays for us next year!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  its friday on merseyide, i'm on holiday ! daddyfixit 1 1,373 06-07-2018, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  friday and going on holiday........ daddyfixit 6 1,514 29-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Last Post: swampy
  Bank holiday weekend! (Thursday / friday thread!) Matt-Rallye 14 2,857 18-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Dave