1/2" Air Impact Gun, never used, 350lbft.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/2" Air Impact Gun, never used, 350lbft.
As above, got a few of these for sale, they are 1/2" drive Campbell Hausfeld models, complete with twin hammers, rated at 350lbft of torque @ 90psi of air pressure (make sure your air lines are a decent diameter, 1/2" recommended, they do use fair bit of air).

They are brand new and unused, but the packaging is tatty from storage, and they will want some fresh oil running through them to get rid of the old stuff that's been sat in there a while, but as you can see the guns are in perfect nick:

[Image: KGrHqRk4FCSQ6wegBQkmzWT45Q60_12.jpg]

[Image: T2eC16dygE9s7HKKduBQkmzWDpQg60_12.jpg]

I'm happy to oil them and blow it through on the airline before sending them out if you require.
£30 each, £5.95 for postage if needed - they're fairly heavy for posting - if you want more than one I may be talked into discount for multiples Smile
Thanks given by:
Can you get different colours? Tongue
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I'll give you free black and blue colours if you come down...
Thanks given by:
You mean come up?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
If they'll let you over the border.
Thanks given by:
Only if I get my injections first
Thanks given by:
Yeah, don't want you fetching all those sti's up north.
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2012, 01:51 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: As above, got a few of these for sale, they are 1/2" drive Campbell Hausfeld models, complete with twin hammers, rated at 350lbft of torque @ 90psi of air pressure (make sure your air lines are a decent diameter, 1/2" recommended, they do use fair bit of air).

They are brand new and unused, but the packaging is tatty from storage, and they will want some fresh oil running through them to get rid of the old stuff that's been sat in there a while, but as you can see the guns are in perfect nick:

[Image: KGrHqRk4FCSQ6wegBQkmzWT45Q60_12.jpg]

[Image: T2eC16dygE9s7HKKduBQkmzWDpQg60_12.jpg]

I'm happy to oil them and blow it through on the airline before sending them out if you require.
£30 each, £5.95 for postage if needed - they're fairly heavy for posting - if you want more than one I may be talked into discount for multiples Smile
Ebay it mate as I have sold 30 of these in the past 2wks got anywhere from 40 to 70 for them....they are a good gun and well built...
Thanks given by:
Tbh, I usually get 40-50 quid on ebay for 'em, just thought I'd see if any of the regulars wanted one, so they can fix their broken diesels Wink
Thanks given by:
Bump, still got a couple.
Thanks given by:
Got two of these left, someone takes the pair you can have them for £50, and I'll strip and oil them ready for use for you if you want too.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
What sort of CFM do they require?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Reckons 5cfm @90psi is the minimum on the box, and a 50L tank, basically a good quality 3hp compressor should do.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
I might have one if you still have one left next weekend.
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2013, 06:43 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: Reckons 5cfm @90psi is the minimum on the box, and a 50L tank, basically a good quality 3hp compressor should do.

Perfect ill have one payday if you still have one left. Ive got an old bluepoint one and it works perfectly but its a bit thirsty so my compressor cant supply it enough air to do any big jobs.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
tbh, all impact guns use a fair bit of air, gets worse as they age and the vanes wear though, I've an old one of dad's around somewhere and it won't even fire up with less than 70psi it's that tired Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Ill buy one next week if you will sell me another one of your lower braces in the same sale? Big GrinD
Thanks given by:
Niall do you want rid of your old one?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(09-05-2013, 08:28 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: tbh, all impact guns use a fair bit of air, gets worse as they age and the vanes wear though, I've an old one of dad's around somewhere and it won't even fire up with less than 70psi it's that tired Big Grin

Yeah exactly. this one is as old as me. Lasted bloody well and still works well but ive only got a 50l compressor so its not what it used to be and im not paying blue point prices for something that doesnt get used often!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(09-05-2013, 09:09 PM)Eskiiboi Wrote: Ill buy one next week if you will sell me another one of your lower braces in the same sale? Big GrinD

Will have a few ready in a week or two, but first come first served on the airguns 'cause I need MOT parts Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2013, 09:23 PM)Rippthrough Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 09:09 PM)Eskiiboi Wrote: Ill buy one next week if you will sell me another one of your lower braces in the same sale? Big GrinD

Will have a few ready in a week or two, but first come first served on the airguns 'cause I need MOT parts Big Grin

Get me on the list for a brace Big Grin Candy apple red for a '6 please lol
Ill check funds tomorrow and let you know on the airgun
Thanks given by:
1 prov. sold, 1 left.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clarke CEW1000 Mains Powered Impact Wrench Tom85 1 1,030 28-07-2017, 06:40 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  1/2" Air impact Gun, Campell Hausfeld, brand new. Rippthrough 1 881 23-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough