Opinions...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions...
Dude.

Your a pussy!!!

Everyone has family problems. But you shouldn't let your family problems put your life on hold! If it worked between you both shed be a reason for you to remain happy!

Each and everyday you are seriously making this worse for your self! Each time you talk about romantic stuff and have your moments she's probably waiting for you to make your move! As she's giving you the hints, if she's been hurt seriously before then she isn't going to make the first move in case it ends up being the wrong one.
Yes your also thinking its may be the wrong move but if you don't try your never going to know!
Yes life hard life's a bitch. But it's tough shit we can't choose our life we just got to live and enjoy it! Thing in the past are the past they've been gone and you've experienced it if you liked it or not! Learn from it don't let them make you a worse person make them turn you into a better person a stronger person!!!

If you really like this girl then tomorrow when you first see her just be f*cking spontaneous and show her how much she means to you!!! Grab her and kiss her!!! She'll soon get the message!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As Kentii says - every day is a fresh start - the past is past, put it behind you move forward and MTFU!! plant one on her lips before she thinks you bat for the other side.
Thanks given by:
Nyomi: So... I'm awake due to receiving a phone call from a very drunk Matthew... the things I do for you Blacky!
6 hours ago · Like

Nyomi: You do know how to play hard to get! But I'm finally in! YES!
11 hours ago · Like

Taken from facebook. So to put it in order, first there was me, then Dave (The one I smacked) then Jamie...And now this one. Seems she is just playing a f*cking game so f*ck it I give up.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Then fcuk her off, ignore her, delete her the fcuk out of your life and off Facebook and move on to that other one.
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2012, 02:58 PM)ash240970 Wrote: move on to that other one.

Even she's not talking to me at the minute for some f*cking reason the only one that is sticking beside me at the minute is my friend Sophie, she's the only one of them that has stuck with me through my tantrums, mental health problems etc despite me trying to push her away etc (mainly because I had feelings for her but saw her more as a little sister...sounds a bit incestuous I know!). She's an annoying lady garden at times though she once put me on the floor quite easily, had a pair of New Rock boots on and booted me in the bollocks...love her to bits though and wouldn't change her at all!

Thanks given by:
Sounds to me like Sophie has a thing for you sticking by you all that time mate and you have friend zoned her???

As Andy has said f*ck her off she's playing the game and loveing the attention just ignore her completely for a few weeks and see if she come chasing you Big Grin

Thanks given by:
(01-12-2012, 03:36 PM)spike2002 Wrote: Sounds to me like Sophie has a thing for you sticking by you all that time mate and you have friend zoned her???

This ^^
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2012, 03:36 PM)spike2002 Wrote: Sounds to me like Sophie has a thing for you sticking by you all that time mate and you have friend zoned her???

I perhaps have friend zoned Sophie but for good reason...She says she's too young to commit to a relationship and isn't ready for one. In my eyes she's just afraid of commitment but this is what I want...Did I not tell you all that I always seem to have lots of complicating issues surrounding everything lmao

Thanks given by:
My opinion would be unfriend zone her and get in there she obviously likes you alot mate. The scared to commit part will sort its self out in the end no need to rush things is there Wink

This is just my opinion I don't know the ins and outs exc but get in there mate any woman that will stick by you thru all that must be a good one Wink

Thanks given by:
You need this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oaZDEdhbbE
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2012, 05:56 PM)Tom Wrote: You need this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oaZDEdhbbE

The guitar or the song?

Thanks given by:
Mate you're honestly your own worst enemy!! lol
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2012, 06:02 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Mate you're honestly your own worst enemy!! lol

Tell me something I don't already know.

Thanks given by:
You ever thought Sophie may be feeling about you the way you do Nyomi? Just to scared to say anything :p

Thanks given by:
(01-12-2012, 06:09 PM)spike2002 Wrote: You ever thought Sophie may be feeling about you the way you do Nyomi? Just to scared to say anything :p

Numerous occasions...But I don't think that is the case at all.

Thanks given by:
(01-12-2012, 06:02 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Mate you're honestly your own worst enemy!! lol

Pot, kettle, black, Rowell?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2012, 06:21 PM)Niall Wrote:

Pot, kettle, black, Rowell?

Yeah...I end up in similar situations lol (albeit not with females unfortunately!) so I know how frustrating it must be for him lol!! lol
Thanks given by:
I just ment the song in general.... Im not sure if Tom just called himself gay? Or no?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2012, 06:30 PM)Tom Wrote: I just ment the song in general.... Im not sure if Tom just called himself gay? Or no?

Undecided No, just meant I dont have any luck with ladies....that doesn't mean I take it up the arse instead! lol
Thanks given by:
My mistake :p You can add me to the no luck with the ladies list haha
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2012, 06:22 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Yeah...I end up in similar situations lol albeit not with females unfortunately!

(01-12-2012, 06:30 PM)Tom Wrote: Im not sure if Tom just called himself gay? Or no?

I don't quite know myself...Scary thought if he's thinking about 306's!!!

*Disturbing images of Tom having relations with a 306*

But back on topic of Sophie and Nyomi...I'm starting to think No and No. Nyomi is obviously nothing more than a cock-teasing menstrual lady garden that has no problem with me using the little money I have to take her places putting undue wear and tear on my car that will undoubtedly result in immense failure of yet another vehicle as long as she gets to do the things she wants while not actually willing to give me a straight f*cking answer regarding whether or not there is any chance of a future for us. And Sophie...She's lovely, beautiful, caring, I get on really well with her, her mum prefers me to any of her friends or "boyfriends" and loves me to bits because to be honest when me and Sophie are together we're both hilarious lady gardens that will quite happily think nothing of humiliating people if it actually puts a smile on their face...But she's scared of commitment and to be honest I don't think she'd ever go for me. I actually sleep at Sophie's quite a lot and we always end up spooning...But nothing has ever come of that either.

Thanks given by:
Wtf mate you need to tap that. Sort it out!!!

Thanks given by:
(01-12-2012, 06:50 PM)spike2002 Wrote: Wtf mate you need to tap that. Sort it out!!!

It'd never work mate...Don't know whether to add insult to injury and mention that I have also spooned with both her and her mum at the same time too lmao

But on a more serious note we was all very, very drunk and the bed was huge but at the same time it was a cold house so therefore sharing body heat seemed like the only feasible option. f*ck I remember one day when I was staying at theirs Sophie had been drinking and I had been at work she was home alone and pretty much f*cking naked and insisted I spoon her until she got to sleep.

Thanks given by:
Sounds like Sophie's the one for you dude!!!

If toms giving you advice you need to listen! We all know how much of a lady garden Tom is.

Love ya thomas! Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2012, 06:59 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 06:50 PM)spike2002 Wrote: Wtf mate you need to tap that. Sort it out!!!

It'd never work mate...Don't know whether to add insult to injury and mention that I have also spooned with both her and her mum at the same time too lmao

But on a more serious note we was all very, very drunk and the bed was huge but at the same time it was a cold house so therefore sharing body heat seemed like the only feasible option. f*ck I remember one day when I was staying at theirs Sophie had been drinking and I had been at work she was home alone and pretty much f*cking naked and insisted I spoon her until she got to sleep.

Sounds like you missed ur chance there mate if that wasn't a green light I don't know what is hahaha

Thanks given by:
(01-12-2012, 08:02 PM)spike2002 Wrote: Sounds like you missed your chance there mate if that wasn't a green light I don't know what is hahaha

Maybe...I might sound like a lady garden but I'm a gentleman, I would never take advantage of an otherwise impaired female. As I say Sophie is afraid of commitment and Nyomi just doesn't give a shit that she's playing with everybody's feelings in the last 24 hours there's a further 4 males that have come to light.

Thanks given by: