Opinions...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions...
Liken to the scot mate, he speaks the truth!!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well funnily enough she did a confessions status a few days ago which I was oblivious to these things I hate facebook usually but basically for every like you confess to something, but hers was done differently whoever was say the for every person that liked her status (Say for instance I was the 10th person to like her status) her 10th confession would relate to that person, so it would be me...The confession she gave me was "Confession 10: I'm contemplating dating again. Maybe. Ish."

Think the signs recently are either a good indicator that maybe this is my moment or she's a serious prick tease.

Either way shall find out tomorrow.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
go pro it mate! we can all be happy for you then when she turns around and says yes....or we can laugh at you standing there like a 6 year old muttering "errrmm....yeah i kinda like you. will you be my girlfriend? *nervous giggle*"
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Niall, you're such a dick!!

but yes, you should do that, for our entertainment
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Next time she lets you grope her tits, tell her only if she'll grope your cock.

Then hope it's not that small that she can't feel it and become aroused. That's always a nightmare situation.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 10:22 PM)samass Wrote: Niall, you're such a dick!!

but yes, you should do that, for our entertainment

i joke i joke. seriously id be happy for the guy if he just got the question out of the way. Even if she says no, at least then its closure and then you just need to distance your self from her
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Just watched a how i met your mother epsidoe where he gets put on the bench as a backup for a girl , and thats what this sounds like.

Flop it out see if she shouts, stick it in see if she grins
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
^^ haha if that doesn't deserve rep I don't know what does!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Best of luck man. Im currently in the "best friend" position, Hope you get things sorted!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Just go for it! Either way, at least you get an answer. If you do nothing, you'll just end up in the friendzone....
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
My life is genuinely shit...I actually may as well f*cking give up.

Got up this morning spoke to her on the book of faces "Yup see you at 10!"

Get myself all psyched up ready half an hour before I was due to leave I start throwing up...finally had the courage to talk to her about it and now I have f*cking food poisoning. I could actually f*cking ball my eyes out.

Thanks given by:
bad timing. ask her to come over and ask her...haha
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 04:42 PM)Niall Wrote: bad timing. ask her to come over and ask her...haha

She lives 13 miles away not asking her to get on a bus to come over and possibly end the relationship Sad

Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 05:21 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(27-11-2012, 04:42 PM)Niall Wrote: bad timing. ask her to come over and ask her...haha

She lives 13 miles away not asking her to get on a bus to come over and possibly end the relationship Sad

then puke and shit your self silly and drive over to her....and just hope you dont have to stop in a bush on the way! haha
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 05:22 PM)Niall Wrote: then puke and shit your self silly and drive over to her....and just hope you dont have to stop in a bush on the way! haha

And the last time I did that I ended up with an £80 fine even though it was a country road and at 3 in the morning it was just my luck that there was a copper coming up the road at the same time...Seriously f*cked off.

Plus there's also the added problem of me having no petrol and being broke until next Wednesday...Seriously starting to wonder whether all this shit is a f*cking sign Angry

Thanks given by:
Dude. Your ill you should of played that card for sympathy. :p.

Bad luck but seriously don't give up. Next make sure you've cooked your food propperly!!!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dude that f*cking sucks! But dont worry because there are so many people in the same position as you or worse.. Things will get better!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
could be worse, you could have chundered in her face as you went in for the kill... unless she's into that, in which case you missed out... i think..
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Well luckily enough she's back in town on Thursday so I'm going to *ATTEMPT* to go in for the kill.

Thanks given by:
Just do it dude!!! End of the day either way long term you'll be on a win. You'll get closure that she's a clock tease. Or you'll be banging her!!!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wonder how he's getting on tonight? he's either getting it on or getting fcuked off lol
Thanks given by:
Hope its going well! Big Grin
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(29-11-2012, 11:48 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Wonder how he's getting on tonight? he's either getting it on or getting fcuked off lol

I spent the whole day with her, we went hunting for a kitten for her and did a few other bits...Did I pop the big question? No.

Because

A) I really wasn't in the mood due to family problems that escalated to the point where it has gotten out of hand.
B) I have zero f*cking confidence apparently
C) I give up.

Either way I'm just gunna cut the ties and resort myself to the f*cking scrap heap as apparently I don't deserve happiness.

Thanks given by:
Look bud, we all have our problems in life and how we deal with them is what makes us stronger. Just over 2 yrs ago i nearly killed myself but bottled it at the last moment cos I'm such a fcuking coward. But i'm glad i did now as ive got so much to live for - I still take anti depressants and have bad days but nothing like as bad as it was then.
life really does get better, stop looking for the negatives all the time and try and find the positive in every situation.
It's a good job none of us are on your Facebook friends list or we'd of searched your friends list by now and sent her a few messages saying were really good friends of yours and dropped massive hints though I expect a few would of told her you don't do fancy her cos you're secretly gay and can they shag her? Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(30-11-2012, 05:34 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Just over 2 yrs ago i nearly killed myself but bottled it at the last moment cos I'm such a fcuking coward.

I can relate to that...I've bottled it twice this year alone. And the way I tried it really was f*cking cowardly!

My main problem is she doesn't like being told she's beautiful or anything else etc, she doesn't like it if you just go in for the kill either. That is my main dilemma, I mean I can string a sentence together that sums up how wonderful she is and how I'd love for her to be a part of my life etc but as I say she doesn't go for that kinda thing...And she doesn't like dating either for reasons I can relate to. She holds the belief that dating is awkward as you can never really think what to say, how to progress that sort of thing. We actually had a conversation earlier about our idea of a perfect date and my idea of the perfect date is the same as hers. Basically when I had the D-Tub we used to go on randoms and one night we got lost and we found a really dark country road with a brilliant view of the skies so we got out and took it to our advantage. Both of us were laid on the bonnet watching the stars and it was freakishly perfect timing on my part but it was back in the summer (seems so long ago!!!) at the height of the perseid meteor shower. We were out there from about 9pm and were still there at 4am the next morning cuddled up to each other watching the sky.

And that's our idea of a perfect date...But yes I can manage to set that moment again (body warmth is great!) but the problem being if per chance our eyes lock again how the f*ck do I move in the the kill when such advances spook her a bit?

Thanks given by:
be subtle about it, its not like you have to dive on her face! just talk to her, tell her how you feel. how she makes you feel when you with her....Grow some Man Smile! when she understands how you feel its either gonna be "hmm i like you more as a friend" or "lets give it ago" whats the worst that can happen mate. Honestly...by reading all of this you've been waiting far to long to make a move, even tell her how that night ^^ made you feel just let her know, if you don't tell her she's just gonna see you as a "close friend" more than anything else!. DO IT!
306 HDi Dturbo- China Blue

Thanks given by:
(30-11-2012, 09:28 AM)ChezHdi Wrote: if you don't tell her she's just gonna see you as a "close friend" more than anything else!. DO IT!

She actually fell in love with her best friend and he treated her like a dick as a lot of blokes do these days, usually meaning the twats like me get friendzoned as you're too nice therefore there's a catch.

I'm actually starting to wonder if it's me that's actually friendzoned her Undecided

Thanks given by:
I reckon the pair of you are so emotionally fcuked up you're a perfect match for each other, stop holding back and spill you're heart out to her even if it means crying. You don't have to tr her she is beautiful physically tell her she has a beautiful heart - bitches love that shit as they think you're looking past the physical aspect.
Thanks given by:
(30-11-2012, 12:38 PM)ash240970 Wrote: tell her she has a beautiful heart - bitches love that shit as they think you're looking past the physical aspect.

And not just getting a good eyeful of her tits lmao

But seriously...She doesn't give a shit whether I stare of grope. It's great! A few days ago we was putting a christmas tree up where we work and she wanted to put the tree topper on but she's only 5'3" so had to use a step ladder she told me to hold on to her...OKAY! Straight for the knockers. Dunno whether it'd save her or anything but it was fun for me!

Thanks given by:
Your really not having the best of luck chap lol hang in there it will get better!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by: