Opinions...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions...
Seriously people...The meds I'm on I have no desire for sex all I want is someone to share my love with and enjoy my life rather than being alone all the time.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2012, 08:47 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: Seriously people...The meds I'm on I have no desire for sex all I want is someone to share my love with and enjoy my life rather than being alone all the time.

Dude that's where your going wrong. Get off the meds!
You'll soon be poking your stiff member into the side of her leg ready for round 2!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
f*cking lol at this thread

Thanks given by:
(25-11-2012, 11:55 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(25-11-2012, 08:47 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: Seriously people...The meds I'm on I have no desire for sex all I want is someone to share my love with and enjoy my life rather than being alone all the time.

Dude that's where your going wrong. Get off the meds!
You'll soon be poking your stiff member into the side of her leg ready for round 2!

Can't come off them dude they're anti-psychotics last time I did I ended up getting pepper sprayed!

For those that haven't experienced the miracle that is pepper spray...Do everything you can to avoid it they say it wears off after a little I was still feeling the effects 24 hours later and if it gets on your clothes anybody that approaches you gets the effects which is about the only LOL moment that comes with it.

And I had another fail tonight...Big time, a bird I used to know who I had a bit of a crush on when I first moved up here sat talking to her on facebook was doing one of these "Like for a confession" things...She asked for a personal confession I told her me being me if she wanted a personal one she'd have to inspire me first and got something I really didn't expect from her (she's all sweet and innocent or so I thought!) and I got a nude off of her...my confession "I had a little bit of a crush on you when I first moved up here and still do!" got the message back "You lady garden...I always had a f*cking crush on you did you not get my hints? Every time I saw you I was wishing that you'd have the bollocks to grab me, thrust me up against a wall and use me!!!" Doh

Women need to start using a universal language to say they're interested, if you want us just show us your f*cking clunge if not jog on.

Thanks given by:
It's not a total fail if you saved the nude to your w4nk bank lol but its probably also what Naomi is waiting for so man up and reduce your tablets for a couple of days and fcuk her silly till she walks like John Wayne
Thanks given by:
Just ram her, right in the bum hole
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
There you go dude. People do want you! You just need the courage to do something. The tablets can't be helping go meet the girl on Facebook and see how that goes don't be a whimp. What seriously have you got to loose. Specially with Naomi you try it and she rejects you then you know it isn't going anywhere sp you can move on... If she does go for it then your on a win. But either way you'll be happier knowing you've tried and no matter the outcome you may be upset a little at first but you can move on quickly Smile.

All else fails you can listen to dec!

The only fail I see in this thread is that you have a nude pic and you still havnt posted it.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
I dunno whether I've just been friendzoned or whether she's telling me that we are an item...Basically I have just done one of these numbers things on facebook...

NO CHEATING, set this as your status and see what number people inbox you.

#1-second chance
#2-you are cute
#3-can i kiss you
#4-better friendship
#5-chill with me
#6-long term relationship
#7-your just a close friend Big Grin
#8-a hug
#9-i like you
#10-i have a crush on you
#11-your my babe
#12-i have feelings for you
#13-i want you
#14-your number please Wink
#15-text me
#16-ill date you
#17-your nice
#18-your funny
#19-your hot
#20-best friend
#21-smoke please

She's just completely done it all:

Well we're already in a long term relationship due to us being Double Trouble and practically a married couple.

You're also my best friend.

You're nice

You're funny

You're smokin' hot when you burp Tongue

I want you when you're covered in Dark Temptation Tongue

SQUIDGE!

We chill anyway

You're a close friend

I have your number

We'll never need a second chance. Our love is totally permanent!

You're my babe, ha! Bitch more like Wink .. You're my partner in crime!

I like you .. obviously ... duh Tongue

DA FUK!!!

Thanks given by:
Just mtfu and tell her you want to bang her Smile if she says no you haven't lost nuffin Smile
If she says yes then fire away :p

Thanks given by:
Hate to say it dude but that to me says you're looking more and more friend-zoned by the minute...
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is it really worth all the effort?? lol
Thanks given by:
yup agree with the scot. you need to get in there and get your point across before she thinks that your not interested and friend-zones you.
I reckon she is either interested and rubbing it in your face or is a massive cock tease. see what happens mate! Offer to take her out for dinner one eve this week and chat to her. if shes not interested, leave her to pay the bill.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Agree with Niall. Shes either rubbing it in your face that she's interested which if so you need to act fast before you seriously friend zoned.
Or she's just a lady garden and playing on the fact that she knows.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 07:04 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Agree with Niall. Shes either rubbing it in your face that she's interested which if so you need to act fast before you seriously friend zoned.

God I hate it when you're all f*cking right haha. I need to man the f*ck up and get a shift on don't I!

Well I am seeing her tomorrow and she has left the door open for me in my eyes with her saying that we're already in a long term relationship then I can just turn around to her tomorrow face to face and say "Well if we're in a long term relationship already, when can we move to the next level?" if she says that she didn't mean it in that way then I can be brutally honest with her and tell her to feck off.

Thanks given by:
Rofl Why haven't I seen this thread?
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 07:37 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: Rofl Why haven't I seen this thread?

Cos only amazing people post in this thread. You've just killed it.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Haha sorry team
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 07:16 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(26-11-2012, 07:04 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Agree with Niall. Shes either rubbing it in your face that she's interested which if so you need to act fast before you seriously friend zoned.

God I hate it when you're all f*cking right haha. I need to man the f*ck up and get a shift on don't I!

Well I am seeing her tomorrow and she has left the door open for me in my eyes with her saying that we're already in a long term relationship then I can just turn around to her tomorrow face to face and say "Well if we're in a long term relationship already, when can we move to the next level?" if she says that she didn't mean it in that way then I can be brutally honest with her and tell her to feck off.

Good lad hope it goes well mate. let us know how you get on Smile

Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 08:22 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: Good lad hope it goes well mate. let us know how you get on Smile

Cheers peeps hopefully all goes well if not well then I'll just have to find someone to rattle before earth implodes!

Thanks given by:
just do the naked guy on the couch routine, that'll send the right message
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
All else fails.... Remember it's not ra*e if you shout surprise first!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 08:42 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: All else fails.... Remember it's not ra*e if you shout surprise first!

ROFLMAO!!!

Oh you fucker you stole my favourite saying!

Best one was a few months ago though at a mate's (female, I don't usually get on with blokes so have shitloads of female friends!) every fucker absolutely wasted my mate yawned...It was an invitation for a surprise blowjob but she could of pulled away but nope!

Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 08:50 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(26-11-2012, 08:42 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: All else fails.... Remember it's not ra*e if you shout surprise first!

ROFLMAO!!!

Oh you fucker you stole my favourite saying!

Best one was a few months ago though at a mate's (female, I don't usually get on with blokes so have shitloads of female friends!) every fucker absolutely wasted my mate yawned...It was an invitation for a surprise blowjob but she could of pulled away but nope!

There you go then dude next time she yawns just slap ya cock in her gob!!! :p.

But serious dude putting the ladness aside grow some balls and just go for it as its better to know now then keep being strung along. Yeah you may loose a friend but if she is stringing you a long then she's not much of a good friend.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 08:52 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: But serious dude putting the ladness aside grow some balls and just go for it as its better to know now then keep being strung along. Yeah you may loose a friend but if she is stringing you a long then she's not much of a good friend.

This is very true...Really not liking the fact that you all seem to be wise now Tongue

Thanks given by:
Look forward to seeing the outcome of this tomorrow!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
We can have such a good laugh!! But one another is in need... We usually make it worse. But this is a rare time Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 09:04 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: We can have such a good laugh!! But one another is in need... We usually make it worse. But this is a rare time Smile

Yes you do usually make it worse...If I remember it rightly I think when I threw a rod one of you came up with the rather witty remark "I've still got 4!"

Thanks given by:
Haha!!! That sounds like Samass? Did he involve anal or penis in the same sentence?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2012, 09:17 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Haha!!! That sounds like Samass? Did he involve anal or penis in the same sentence?

Possible...I don't remember it all too well simply because within a 4 week time frame I had destroyed my car, lost my home, family had disowned me because my dad is a lady garden (and now has an injunction against me, my bad!) and to make matters worse I also lost my paid job...So what little money I did have I used my superpowers and turned paper into Jack Daniel's old No 7!

Needless to say there's a month of my life I really don't remember much of!!!

Thanks given by:
Listen fella, I was in the same position as you about 8 years ago, slept in the same bed as her and everything but was too chicken shit to do anything. You know what happened? She invited me out for coffee one day and told me she started seeing someone. It was like a break up that wasn't a break up as we weren't actually together.

I'm prepared to put a quid on your lass doing the same to you, enjoying the companionship until a better offer comes along. Nail her and seal the deal, or call it off and keep your distance. It will only f*ck you up further down the line if you don't commit one way or the other.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by: