FCS camping

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS camping
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Well ja, that's what I'm working on here! Honeymoon in North of Scotland and FCS somewhere v far south, though... Irony is that we'll have the camper until the Friday and then might be going camping AGAIN...

But that's not a problem if you both live for the 306!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:But that's not a problem if you both live for the 306!

IF...
Thanks given by:
o.k. ive asked matt if he wants me to try and sort out the camping as im local to the track, ive never camped with you lot before so let me know what your after and i will see whats about or if anyone eles wants to throw any ideas in. mattcheese mentioned about a convoy in the morning so this will be taken into concideration, what else?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
A place to plug my hair straighteners in if I come!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If you want to sort it out then that would be fine, although Carlos has offered so I think you should speak to him first and see what his suggestions were, and try to sort it out together Smile

Also before booking anyway be sure to post up prices and locations so we can all vote on where would be best. I can add a poll so everyone can vote.
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:A place to plug my hair straighteners in if I come!
mate, your a student. students dont do owt with their hair lol
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:If you want to sort it out then that would be fine, although Carlos has offered so I think you should speak to him first and see what his suggestions were, and try to sort it out together Smile

Also before booking anyway be sure to post up prices and locations so we can all vote on where would be best. I can add a poll so everyone can vote.
sounds like a plan. dont want to step on anyones toes so if carlos whats to sort it then thats fine with me. or like you say work together. either way im not bothered.
Thanks given by:
Tbh I don't care where it is. As long as I can get utterly twatted from the moment I'm there till the moment I leave, I'm happy!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:Tbh I don't care where it is. As long as I can get utterly lady garden from the moment I'm there till the moment I leave, I'm happy!
wish my mrs was as easy to please.

no witty comments please. :naughty:
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:
Scott Wrote:If you want to sort it out then that would be fine, although Carlos has offered so I think you should speak to him first and see what his suggestions were, and try to sort it out together Smile

sounds like a plan. dont want to step on anyones toes so if carlos whats to sort it then thats fine with me. or like you say work together. either way im not bothered.

TBH, completely forgot about this. Had a fair bit of stuff crack off recently... Sad
If you want, I'll keep an eye out for anywhere that I see/think of?
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:
Foxy-jim Wrote:A place to plug my hair straighteners in if I come!
mate, your a student. students dont do owt with their hair lol

I do stuff with my hair!!!
Thanks given by:
Right Camping priorities (in order of importantness)

Cheap
Away from Families (cos we all like to swear a little after a couple of beers)
Allows BBQs (and maybe open fires)
Preferably somewhere thatll do us a price per person per night not per car or per tent
Not filled with saxo chavs
Toilets and showers that our female members will actually use and isnt 1 bog between 40 people
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Right Camping priorities (in order of importantness)

Cheap
Preferably somewhere thatll do us a price per person per night not per car or per tent
Toilets and showers that our female members will actually use and isnt 1 bog between 40 people

This car park?
Thanks given by:
JJ0063 Wrote:This car park?

Has Chavs
Dosent allow bbqs or even gas stoves
Thanks given by:
1. Scott & Kim
2. Connor
3. NiallHarper - both nights
4. kingy
5. Jonny (99% sure anyway)
6.matt-both nights(Friday and Saturday night?)
7. Ed & Mazz - Both nights
8. 4waydiablo + smanfa - Both nights
9. mark_airey - Sat night only
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Right Camping priorities (in order of importantness)

Cheap

Agree with all of those, dum, would be good if they all got ticked! I've been to so many festivals that standard campsite toilets/showers shouldn't be an issue... Smile

BBQs allowed is a must, it's rly the only decent food to be had when camping!

Is there a website yet for the 2012 event? Failing that, what time does it start, as in is it going to be worth our while to drive down from York on the Saturday morning (takes about 2.5hrs)? Won't be able to meet up on the Friday due to the happenings the week before (see some previous post in here if you rly wanna know Wink )
Thanks given by:
1. Scott & Kim
2. Connor
3. NiallHarper - both nights
4. kingy
5. Jonny (99% sure anyway)
6.matt-both nights(Friday and Saturday night?)
7. Ed & Mazz - Both nights
8. 4waydiablo + smanfa - Both nights
9. mark_airey - Sat night only
10. Mattcheese31 . . . . Fri and Sat .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:10. Mattcheese31 . . . . Fri and Sat .

Yes Matt 8-) you knows it.
Thanks given by:
Erm... just been to the dark side and according to thei FCS bannery thing, FCS is on th 17th June - that changes things as that is 2 weeks after our honeymoon!!! So we should be good to camp both nights! Smile
Thanks given by:
Right, yes, have verified that it is, in fact, the 17th June, the official website still has the 2011 date on it, think that's what confused me. Anyway, and it's also north of Leicester which helps when you're coming from the north, so unless something very unexpected happens, us Moonestones should be there and happy to camp (if an appropriate site is found). Random question but with the show being on the Sunday why do people camp Friday and Saturday night? Just for banter?
Thanks given by:
^^ yeah, just for the banter and to save the drive the day before the show
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Yep, last year we just spent friday night having a laugh, then means saturday can be spent relaxing, playing around the campsite (I lost matts football last year, sorry matt) and you can generally just sit about getting sunburnt and looking at 306's (and a Bora ninja )
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a hoot! Smile
Thanks given by:
If I do camp with you guys and w have a kick about, I warn everyone thy I am super competitive and will be out to win! Haha.
Thanks given by:
I warn you now, youve seen me... I go in hard

Gigidy ninja
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Why all the gay comments after anything I say Hahahahaha. I'm scared!
Thanks given by:
Oh youll get used to innuendos round these parts lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Haha ok. You best not be after my childish good looks and boyish charm! Haha.
Thanks given by:
Oh you should bring those to the next meet then, did you leave them at home saturday? lol
Thanks given by:
Haha funny! I know have no reply...
Thanks given by: