Ph1 V6. Anyone know it?
http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/3173647/

Smile
Thanks given by:
how quick are these?
Thanks given by:
Buy it and let us know Big Grin
Thanks given by:
That was on piston heads not that long back! Expect its fairly pokey, just under 200 bhp iirc?
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It'll shift I reckon. My coupe has around the same pace as a GTi6 and its quite a lardy old girl! Trouble is the V6 upsets the 306's handling as the weights further forward in the bay.

Sent from my rubbish BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
looks nice condition and well done apart from the front bumper/oilcooler.

speed wise I'd imagine they could be similar to something my bro had before with a 3lv6 conversion, was quick enough but with a low revving torquey engine not as involving/ lot more lazy drive. so never fealst as fun as with the standard engine (car we had mk1 mr2 with v6 conversion, I know very different but meh)
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
With it being a phase 1 it'd be a tad lighter too, imagine with a couple of choice mods it could see over 220 without an issue, probably not as fun in the corners though
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hate the cooler and holes in bumper/numberplates, looks nice apart from that. No tax makes me think....
Thinking time! Insurance will be a twat as well..
Thanks given by:
Looks beaut! I'd definatley give that a go Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Just to clarify these are fairly similar in performance to a low boost lynx kit. The charger doesn't offer the same speed or torque that the v6 does so on net they're quite similarly paced... Iirc a chap on the 6 forum has recently bought one and an identical discussion was going on last week!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2012, 11:07 PM)disco stu Wrote: Hate the cooler and holes in bumper/numberplates, looks nice apart from that. No tax makes me think....

Stu, I work at Flux.. give me a shout if you buy it.
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2012, 08:09 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: Just to clarify these are fairly similar in performance to a low boost lynx kit. The charger doesn't offer the same speed or torque that the v6 does so on net they're quite similarly paced... Iirc a chap on the 6 forum has recently bought one and an identical discussion was going on last week!

What way? What I said or about the weight/handling?
Discussion on the 6 forum that is, I'm not signed up and too lazy to look
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
Very tidy!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
looks likea real tidy job
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2012, 10:55 PM)Pete Wrote: It'll shift I reckon. My coupe has around the same pace as a GTi6 and its quite a lardy old girl! Trouble is the V6 upsets the 306's handling as the weights further forward in the bay.

Pete, what is yours like on fuel? Any common faults with these engines? cambelt intervals? (not used to cambelts, chains ftw!)
Thanks given by:
Seen this car in a garage a while back, looked pretty clean, they were working on emissions for an MOT iirc. It obviously changed owner since i saw it because it was in kent
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Coil packs are a nightmare to change on the rear bank of cylinders due to being under the Inlet manifold.

That's all I really know about! Lol
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2012, 07:45 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Coil packs are a nightmare to change on the rear bank of cylinders due to being under the Inlet manifold.

That's all I really know about! Lol
pah they ain't that bad, can change a set of plugs in around 1.5 hours!!!

And yes a few mods will easily see it over 220bhp

Mine will easily spin the wheels on full throttle changes from. 1-2-3 and that's with toyo t1 on the front
Thanks given by:
Been in touch. told the guy he needs to come to me and tax it for me to be interested. See what happens..
Thanks given by:
Seem nippy enough to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn3aMLRDGPI
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2012, 08:47 PM)swampy Wrote: Mine will easily spin the wheels on full throttle changes from. 1-2-3 and that's with toyo t1 on the front

You could spin the wheels of a Nissan Micra 1.0 in 1-2-3 with Toyos on.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
how come no one on here/.net, never had a go at v6ing a 306?
insurance wise your looking at brentacre that will touch that,
Thanks given by:
Brentacre wanted nigh on 2x chris knott do for the bmw..
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2012, 06:19 AM)disco stu Wrote: Brentacre wanted nigh on 2x chris knott do for the bmw..

Try Flux, if you want a call PM me & i'll arrange to call you.. i'm confident I can insure you on this.. i've insured a lot more highly modified cars!
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2012, 05:32 AM)procta Wrote: how come no one on here/.net, never had a go at v6ing a 306?
insurance wise your looking at brentacre that will touch that,

It's something I want to do when I have the cash but I'd like to drive one first. I know the V6 is actually lighter than the '6 engine, but it isn't canted back so I worry it'll make it nose-heavy...
Thanks given by:
Clutch is a sod to sort out too so I've heard.

Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
I always thought about v6ing a 306, a mate of mine had a Nile v6 that thing was awesome Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2012, 11:07 PM)disco stu Wrote: Hate the cooler and holes in bumper/numberplates, looks nice apart from that. No tax makes me think....

buy it disco and sell the bimmer lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2012, 09:35 AM)devils_fuel Wrote:

buy it disco and sell the bimmer lol

+1 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2012, 07:33 AM)JJ0063 Wrote:
(23-11-2012, 06:19 AM)disco stu Wrote: Brentacre wanted nigh on 2x chris knott do for the bmw..

Try Flux, if you want a call PM me & i'll arrange to call you.. i'm confident I can insure you on this.. i've insured a lot more highly modified cars!
wouldn't use flux to insure a shopping trolly!!!

Cancelled my s16 policy with them as the staff were inept rude and didn't know that a strut brace was part of the suspension!!!

I had to go thru 8 pages of modifications for my car explaining them as all as who ever input it on the system said it wasn't the same as I'd listed on the phone!!

Went with HIC in the end
Thanks given by: