ok then own up!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok then own up!
come on which one of you is sending out freesamples again!

ive got a Free Giffgaff sim card Addressed to Cully

ive just checked and if you had done your homework
O2 coverage here is Pisspoor Tongue

Thanks given by:
Who ever did this is a terrible troll! Who sends people things they might actually want lol
Thanks given by:
Damn. Tenna men is so much funnier haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Lol, I'd say think yourself lucky you got a SIM card, there's worse free samples I can think of that you could have recieved! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
plus if you get someone to sign up you both get £5 free credit
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
not bad sims as long as you dont download more than 1gb a day they dont seem to worry
Thanks given by:
wait till wiskas start doing free cat food, itll be catfood/festive log supprise.
Thanks given by:
I always remember an American website called smallpoo.com a few years ago (got banned now) which you could mail out; yes you guessed it... Crap to someone else's house.. I believe you could even choose what type!

Thank fook that's not about otherwise the trollers would have a field day
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
To be honest if someone did that as a troll I'd probably just punch them in the face.

I think we draw the line at making up fake parts, part numbers, getting Peugeot involved and sending messages out to over 1,000 people dotted around the UK and Europe (plus a few friends from Down Under) whistle
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2012, 10:52 PM)Scott Wrote: To be honest if someone did that as a troll I'd probably just punch them in the face.

I think we draw the line at making up fake parts, part numbers, getting Peugeot involved and sending messages out to over 1,000 people dotted around the UK and Europe (plus a few friends from Down Under) whistle

lmao never gets old
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by: