106 1.1 cheap runner loew mileage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
106 1.1 cheap runner loew mileage
I know it isnt a 306 but i thought there was no harm in trying:
peugeot 106 1.1 on 52K, MOT-April 2013 this car will sail through as i only drove it for 3months after the car was MOTd since then it has been on the drive minding its own business. the previous mot it passed straight away with only 3 minor advisories, i have owned this since may 2011 and can honestly say it was fine. i had no problems everything has worked as it should, i replaced the clutch around the start of 2012 as it was quite worn, now the clutch is perfect easy to grip and drive with no problems, at the same time i had a reconitioned gearbox put in as my gears were a bit crunchy, again no problems with this at all, the clutch and gearbox both costed £250 with parts and labour. i have changed the oil and coolant along with 2 track rod ends, some uprated brakes including vented disks (for better cooling instead of the solid disk previously used, calipers from the saxo vtr again these are stronger and grip the disk better, i also bought brand new pads costing £30, so the braking system is perfect the fluid was also changed while i swapped the brakes over. the engine was fine so i didnt want to mess around with it (mods), i bought some 106 GTi wheels and sprayed them black, i also bought 2 almost new tyres. this can be included in the sale for a bit extra. i also fitted some clear blue bulbs which make a huge difference in the dark as they shine further rather than the dingy yellow colour.
the car has recipts of parts such as an exhaust in 09, a new brake cylinder that i replaced at the shop along with other documents. i have put in some quicksilver seats which are much comfier than the independance seats (horrible lighthouses)
NOTE: the car car doesnt come with lowering springs as i sold them.

BAD BITS (every car has them):
the drivers lock is a little dodgy so you have to wiggle the key in a bit, the lock and mechanism works perfect though.

the gearstick is wobbly however dont let this put you off, the way peugeot designed the gear linkage was a plastic housing on a metal linkage, over time the plastic wears out causing the stick to be a little wobbly, this does not affect the way car in anyway at all its just a design fault peugeot made. if you was to speak to a 106 owner 90% would tell you they have the same problem however its a really minor set back.
thankyou for looking
looking for £650
07425161766 if you wish to ask any questions Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
will take part ex and cash my way, even a straight swap, or if you have any d turbo bits for sale: bosch, fmic, cyclones etc, lowered axle
Thanks given by:
You've missed out the price, mileage and tax Smile
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2012, 03:43 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: You've missed out the price, mileage and tax Smile
done
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Non runner HDI aaron_one 7 1,972 31-03-2016, 12:55 PM
Last Post: aaron_one
  FOR SALE: 3dr hdi 90k t&t but non runner leonwayne1988 11 2,555 13-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Last Post: shaverspeedengineering