Shes just a child...(graphic)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shes just a child...(graphic)
This 4 year old baby was killed by israeli forces. Her name is 'Jannah' which means paradise/heaven.

[Image: taqehytu.jpg]

Please take a moment to research the crimes of our governments in support of these barbaric acts.

Civillians are being killed and nothing is happening.

One child goes missing here in the UK and the world is shook.

Not looking for a debate, just a moment of reflection on the word 'innocent'

Follow @harryfear on twitter for live updates.

Or ustream.tv/channel/operation-pillar-of-cloud
Thanks given by:
So a innocent bystander in a war several hundred miles away was unfortunately killed in a war and were to blame? OK then...
As horrifying as war is you'll always have unfortunate civilian casualties
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not one dude, in the 2008-2009 assult, 1400 palestinian civilians were killed, as opposed to 55 israelis.

Our government supports the israeli government while they do this.

In the past week, 33palestinian civilians were killed as oppose to 3 israelis.

Its ethnic cleansing, its wrong and its being supported by us.(when we vote)
Thanks given by:
This is what concerns you? Surely if we're going down that road, you should be more concerned with Afghanistan or Iraq, places we have direct involvement with?
Thanks given by:
Politics on a forum can only ever lead to one thing, and it never ends nicely.
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2012, 10:51 AM)RePT Wrote: Not one dude, in the 2008-2009 assult, 1400 palestinian civilians were killed, as opposed to 55 israelis.

Our government supports the israeli government while they do this.

In the past week, 33palestinian civilians were killed as oppose to 3 israelis.

Its ethnic cleansing, its wrong and its being supported by us.(when we vote)

WE, who vote for our parliament have very little say when it comes to WORLD "peace", or "anti-terrorism". OUR government, allbeit a powerful one in global scope, has very little reflection when it comes to restraining and entering a foreign war zone, such as this.

There is more to war than just a few terrorists with guns. Most of this surrounds the issue of Oil; as debateable as this may be, it's truth. Exporting oil is essential for our country. Terrorists, if given the chance, can expand so large and over rule the 'power' which maybe enforced in these countries, and begin to cut off oil supplies via oceanic links and cause global problems.

What i'm saying is that civilian casualites are happening 24/7, yes WE as a millitary can be to blame, as can our allies, as can the terrorists who hostage civiliians, enforce the fear, use and abuse civiliians for their benefits, as can the other millitary forces in these countries, but it's not a war as such, war's are known to enforce destruction, to create a winne and a looser; "we" only aim to create the peace, work with local forces and create as a harmonius environment as possible. Hating the haters if you like
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2012, 11:52 AM)burnmw Wrote: Politics on a forum can only ever lead to one thing, and it never ends nicely.

totally agree with Burnmw on this..........
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2012, 11:52 AM)burnmw Wrote: Politics on a forum can only ever lead to one thing, and it never ends nicely.

Agreed.

I felt really sad when i seen that photo :/

Sorry guys
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2012, 04:51 PM)RePT Wrote:

Agreed.

I felt really sad when i seen that photo :/

Sorry guys

I agree, it is sad but there is very little that we can realistically do. And at the end of the day, war (and politics for that matter) is not pretty, casualties do happen that is the nature of war.

I know it's not a brilliant analogy (and don't get me wrong, I'm not looking to trivialise war in any way) but to make an omelette you have to break a few eggs.

And, if sacrificing a few lives now to save hundreds/thousands/millions in the future...?

But as I say, politics on a forum is a bad idea because everyone has an entirely different view on the situation and usually ends up with bad feeling between members and the thread being locked! In fact on some forums (not sure if this is the same) but the T&C's specifically mention no discussing politics!
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
It beggars belief that Israel still get away with this shit. It's truly shocking that a supposedly 'legitimate' government can reign terror on these people. It's NOT a war, it's a massacre.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Scott edit: That's not necessary
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Sure it's an upsetting photo. But this is the problem with war
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2012, 07:31 PM)burnmw Wrote: politics on a forum is a bad idea because everyone has an entirely different view on the situation and usually ends up with bad feeling between members and the thread being locked! In fact on some forums (not sure if this is the same) but the T&C's specifically mention no discussing politics!
Agreed.

While we don't have any rules per se (we try to just let people use common sense when it comes to what is and isn't appropriate or allowed), I'm sorry to say this type of topic generally won't stay open as it can often lead to difficult discussions. Everyone is entitled to express their opinion, but should be reminded to do so in a way that is not going to cause offense to other members. This is a public forum and everyone deserves to be treated equally and respectfully, so please don't bring your prejudices on here.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shes done! reg88 3 2,596 25-09-2019, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  New car :D Shes finally home! underground375 33 6,004 15-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Last Post: underground375
  Niall as a child cully 7 2,743 31-01-2013, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Jukie88