Volcane TD new member

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volcane TD new member
Hi all,
Newbie here with a low mileage 230k Volcane TD..
Owned the car for nearly 6 years now with very little problems except the rear axle (recondition by CG cars in Leicester at a mere 177k!)
Just wanted to say hello after a recommendation of the forum by a 306 owner that I bought some spare from on eBay.
Regards
Dave
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Dave Smile

Get some pics up
Thanks given by:
Hi, will do when I can work out how to!
Is the Black Volcane yours? Looks great with the 1.9 205 wheels
Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys, struggling to upload a picture of my old Vulcan bomber, I'm sure I'll work it out after a beer or two!
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate.
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2012, 05:55 PM)Zippy121 Wrote: Thanks guys, struggling to upload a picture of my old Vulcan bomber, I'm sure I'll work it out after a beer or two!
Make a photobucket account, upload the pics, copy & paste the IMG code into the 'reply' box and done lol
Welcome btw!!
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2012, 05:29 PM)Zippy121 Wrote: Hi, will do when I can work out how to!
Is the Black Volcane yours? Looks great with the 1.9 205 wheels

Yeah both mine Smile As above easiest thing to do is open a photobucket.com account to upload your pics to
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, looks like i'll have to open a photobucket account then.
Wasn't sure if I'd get lynched joining a Peugeot forum with a Citroen!

My old Volcane is a silver 3dr TD with literally intergalactic mileage now, bought as a motorway mile muncher nearly 6 years ago and I cover nearly 600 miles a week commuting for work. I've gotten a real soft spot for it and I've driven across to Italy recently and was perfect with just enough poke and economy for such a trip.

Nearly all the maintenance and servicing is done by myself (except for the rear axle)
Next job is a replacement sunroof mechanism salvaged from my mother in laws old ZX Aura.
Thanks given by:
welcome along buddy. love how may zx's are apearing on here now. Big Grin

awaiying pics Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Welcome Dave,

Told you that ZX Owners are welcome. Good bunch on here and they've helped me out a lot.

May have spun you a tall story about an attach button at the bottom of the screen. Although I've gotta say that I'm sure I've seen one somewhere.

Photobucket I think is the way ahead.

Glad you finally joined
[Image: 2306s.png]

The Old_______and_______Slight Less Old
Thanks given by:
i want a volcane . . . ..been looking for a while now, that white one on the bay is nice but i need a doer upper really, ain't got a grand spare . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2012, 11:19 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i want a volcane . . . ..been looking for a while now, that white one on the bay is nice but i need a doer upper really, ain't got a grand spare . .Big Grin

Yes I've seen that white Volcane, looks really nice but for a grand it should!
Maybe I ought to re value mine... Lol
Thanks given by:
Attaching photo's

when posting. hit the post preview button. (next to post reply) the screen will reload and apear with attach photo at the bottom. should be straight forward from there Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(17-11-2012, 11:18 AM)Smiley69 Wrote: Welcome Dave,

Told you that ZX Owners are welcome. Good bunch on here and they've helped me out a lot.

May have spun you a tall story about an attach button at the bottom of the screen. Although I've gotta say that I'm sure I've seen one somewhere.

Photobucket I think is the way ahead.

Glad you finally joined

Cheers Steve,

Took me a while but I got here in the end, I never knew the French cars had such a following, nice that :-)

Right I'm off to do battle with my wife's mini...

(17-11-2012, 11:25 AM)Manlove Wrote: Attaching photo's

when posting. hit the post preview button. (next to post reply) the screen will reload and apear with attach photo at the bottom. should be straight forward from there Big Grin

Right thanks for that, I'll give it a whirl!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo New member, volcane owner Ricky volcane 22 3,521 23-11-2015, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Anton