Billy bargain or what?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy bargain or what?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-Ni...true&rt=nc
i won this last night on the bay of evil - started off at £4.99 Cheers for the heads up on this R45_ODV
Smile
Thanks given by:
Fair play mate that's a good deal!
Thanks given by:
nice buy they are quite expensive new, my DT came with one though . .:p
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2012, 06:19 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: nice buy they are quite expensive new, my DT came with one though . .:p

Mine too! But good find there mate
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
No worrys mate will be picking it up for you tomorrow after work along with the headlights Wink

Thanks given by:
(13-11-2012, 07:48 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: No worrys mate will be picking it up for you tomorrow after work along with the headlights Wink

You mean along with your billy bargain £9.98 crystals? Smile
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2012, 07:51 PM)ash240970 Wrote:
(13-11-2012, 07:48 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: No worrys mate will be picking it up for you tomorrow after work along with the headlights Wink

You mean along with your billy bargain £9.98 crystals? Smile

Yup :p will sort you out the £5 mate how do you want it paypal or cash when i see you next? if its paypal u may have to wait a few days mate as that lady garden from the usa is trying to scam me and the funds are on hold in the account as i said via pm Sad

Thanks given by:
bargin that!
Thanks given by:
Dude, I'll take the fiver next time I see you - I trust you enough and I know where you live lol :p
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2012, 09:28 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Dude, I'll take the fiver next time I see you - I trust you enough and I know where you live lol :p

Unless i move bk in with the missis :p

Ow wait i took you there didnt i lol but dowt you can remember the directions as the way i drive you proberly had ur eyes closed hahaha :p

Thanks given by:
Yeah, I've got a fair idea of where it is and I didn't have my eyes shut as no one has scared me yet
Thanks given by:
That's a serious bargain, good work!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
that's a dope price! when my cam belt snapped i put a new one on and after discount was about £50 including vat so great find!
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by: