Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which injectors?
I'm switching from Lucas to Bosch VE4 0 460 494 341.

My vehicle is a Suzuki Vitara 1.9td, with a stock Lucas CAV, non-compensating, thats the reason for the switch.

I'm not looking for top HP, but Torque and reliability... ok ok... HP too!
I've already added a small intercooler, and I've got a boost gauge and EGT(but EGT isn't connected yet). The Stock turbo is a small KKK K04-199.911, with 45mm in/outlets. I think the turbos a good size for quick spool-up, just need more fuel now!

I'm gonna have the pump rebuild, as its used and needs that, I'll stay with the 9mm head, and MaxRPM/Govnr.

I'll adjust LDA settings after installing, etc.

First: What other mods for Torque?.... Timing?

Second, The side mounted solenoid (A/C actuated), I can use that as a idle up? Is it adjustable? (for example: Im running high amp gear ie Winch, and want a 1500rpm idle at the flick of s switch?)

Third: Which Bosch KCA17s42 injectors: 175Bar (DN0SD299c), 150Bar (299b) or 135bar (299) bosch injectors? Which are the best for Torque, or as a rule, always got higher pressure? 135's are stock pug, 150's for Xantia, and the hard to find 175's from the pug Gtd.

Forth: I read theres also updated injectors (DW8 Shielded?) that use a wider head? Can these be run also? pros or cons?
Suzuki Santana Vitara 1.9 Td (Xud9) 3Dr
Thanks given by: