Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everybody my name is Gavin and i live near Alnwick in Northumberland i currently own a Phase 1 306 D-turbo which i got at the end of september have wanted 1 of these cars since i started learning to drive which was many years ago lol.

I love this car handling is brilliant and the power is unreal (when you use to a 1.2 petrol this thing i fast!!) and for its age (1997 on a P plate) she is in pretty good nick only has 107,000 miles on the clock the body work has a few scrathces but the alloys are in mint condition only has a few gremlins the rev counter dosnt work and the drivers electric window is broken (my fault) but i love it

Will post some pictures soon as she needs a wash!!!!
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Now give it a stage one tune. Screw the wastegate in and turn the fuelling up and youll add about another 30bhp :-) and its free! :-)

Anyway.. welcome along to the club :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome pal Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Welcome :-)

The rev counter will be the crankshaft sensor I believe, I have one here that's brand new, let me know if you're interested
Thanks given by:
welcome Big Grin
[Image: mintsig.jpg]
STAGE2 XUD DEAD ATM ENGINE REBUILD
GARRET T2-BOSCH PUMP-GROUNDED LDA PIN-GOV MOD-FMIC-STRAIT THRU STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM
COMING SOON TD04 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Now give it a stage one tune. Screw the wastegate in and turn the fuelling up and youll add about another 30bhp :-) and its free! :-)

Anyway.. welcome along to the club :-)

Thanks mate will have a look at that

Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Welcome :-)

The rev counter will be the crankshaft sensor I believe, I have one here that's brand new, let me know if you're interested

bit skint at the moment mate but thaks will let you know when i have the funds its not bothering me to much

Thanks given by:
Forgot to add she has a slow puncture and the wally who had it before me has upgraded the tyre size and got it wrong (im an ex tyre fitter teach me to look properly)

Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Hitchos Wrote:
Scott Wrote:Welcome :-)

bit skint at the moment mate but thaks will let you know when i have the funds its not bothering me to much
No worries, only wanting a tenner delivered if you change your mind!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club Smile
Thanks given by:
Hitchos Wrote:Forgot to add she has a slow puncture and the wally who had it before me has upgraded the tyre size and got it wrong (im an ex tyre fitter teach me to look properly)
What tyres you got on there? If your on the 15" alloys then its usually 195/50or 55/ 15
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Hitchos Wrote:Forgot to add she has a slow puncture and the wally who had it before me has upgraded the tyre size and got it wrong (im an ex tyre fitter teach me to look properly)
What tyres you got on there? If your on the 15" alloys then its usually 195/50or 55/ 15

There 185/65/14 origional fitment is 175/65/14 but if you want to upgrade they need to be on 185/55/14's the fitter who put these on should have known better

Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum mate.

With the rev counter you probably just need to screw the crank sensor a tiny bit closer to the fly wheel.
Thanks given by: