27th January Midlands Meet at Dynodaze

Poll: What date/s could you make it to a meet?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
January 19th
20.00%
5 20.00%
January 26th
44.00%
11 44.00%
February 2nd
36.00%
9 36.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
27th January Midlands Meet at Dynodaze
Is it standard?
Thanks given by:
add me to this, cant resist rr runs for under £30 Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
For Tamworth.
1. pugmarshall
2. Matty
3. R45_ODV
4. Ash240970
5. RePT
6. Zx_Volcane
7. ozonehostile
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2012, 10:21 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: add me to this, cant resist rr runs for under £30 Smile

And a good day out and a chance to meet other midlands members Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeehaww

I bet I have the dirtiest car there, I'm not cleaning it until 2013 at the earliest Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2012, 10:18 PM)Pugmarshall Wrote: Is it standard?

Other than k&n panel filter
Decat
magnet exhaust
Air con removed
The engine is standard but low mileage out of a xsara vts Wink

Thanks given by:
When and where is the rr?
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
(14-11-2012, 10:31 PM)Pugmarshall Wrote: Yeehaww

I bet I have the dirtiest car there, I'm not cleaning it until 2013 at the earliest Big Grin

I bet if Im driving by the time if the meet I have the car full of the most crap lol

I think the date is tbc but the RR is at Smart Performance, Tamworth, Staffordshire
Thanks given by:
Yeah put me down (date and time depending)
Not going on RR tho
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[/quote]

I bet if Im driving by the time if the meet I have the car full of the most crap lol
[/quote]

I can confirm this ur car has the remains of a lot of 306's inside it :p

Thanks given by:
Rolling road - full address:
Smart Performance
Kisses Barn Farm
Kisses Barn Lane
Tamworth
Staffordshire
B79 0JU
Thanks given by:
I won't be rolling.
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
Im up for tamworth but wont be rolling (unless their Rr goes into minus figures )
Thanks given by:
date dependant, im game, can tie it in with seeing other peeps in brum
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2012, 10:55 PM)Matty Wrote: I won't be rolling.

Why not Sad
Thanks given by:
No worries if you don't want to roll - come along and say hello, go for a 'spirited' drive through some country lanes (routes yet to be devised but I will do a recce beforehand) to a decent pub for lunch.

Oh and if you are worried about not making any decent power on the dyno and therefore feel to embarrassed to run don't worry - mine only just made a couple of bhp over the factory figures earlier this year but its still fairly standard.
Thanks given by:
Whats an rr?

I thought we would be driving through country lanes or something o.O
Thanks given by:
I will be happy if my 6 makes standard power or just under. The more that run the more fun no shame if ur car doesn't make lots of power exc it's the taking part that counts and the banter Big Grin

Thanks given by:
(14-11-2012, 11:44 PM)RePT Wrote: Whats an rr?

RR = rolling road/dyno
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2012, 11:44 PM)RePT Wrote: Whats an rr?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=232ZBNHT_v4
Thanks given by:
RePt - make a day of it and do a bit of both - you won't believe how quick the rolling road flies by. Couple of three hours maximum - a chance to put faces to names and take the piss out of whoever turns up with lexarse lights Big Grin
Once that's all over go get some fuel - yes you pugmarshal lol. Then go for a drive through the lanes with some fast s bends over narrow railway bridges with the happy and sad traffic lights traffic lights - yes the red light is a sad face and the green light is a happy face for the lols.
Some nice countryside B road and lane bashing should bring us to a reputable pub for lunch cos we should be Lee Marvin by then Smile
Thanks given by:
B road and lane bashing I'm defo down for that 7k bwaaaarrrrpppp :p

I think we need to sort dates exc out for this.
Who's going to arrange it all? Smile

Thanks given by:
I think it should be down to the op and I'll help him with the routes for the lanes and pubs etc as i know the area and pug marshal can chip in with smart performance phone number which I've lost for some reason like the spaz that I can be :o

(15-11-2012, 12:30 AM)R45_ODV Wrote: B road and lane bashing I'm defo down for that 7k bwaaaarrrrpppp :p

I think we need to sort dates exc out for this.
Who's going to arrange it all? Smile

How you going to manage 7k? I'm going to get Parkesy to come along and drive in front of you because COAL!!! flol
Thanks given by:
Hahaha legend he did coal me quite well on the way back from our mini meet Smile he did get you aswell tho on the way there lol only just noticed that's his car on the trying video Big Grin

Look in your car I put money on you've got that number in there sum where :p

Thanks given by:
Nope - how much money do you want to put on it - double or quits on a headlight? lol.
It is getting emptied tomorrow cos MOT Friday and Gareth7 is coming over to pick that bloody toolbox up out of my boot lol - may give him the frosties too if he's going to be doing more Valeo masks as they've got a full set of brackets - ooh, more space Smile lol
Thanks given by:
You need to clean all the bits out for the mot and give it a quick wash. Let me know how the mot goes mayb worth getting the headlights aligned. Just give it the once over before you take it. If worse case drop me a txt and I will sort Sumin for you Wink

Smart Performance
Unit 4
Stipers Hill Farm
Kisses Barn Lane
Polesworth
Staffordshire
B79 0JU
01827 331913

Just found this address and phone number on google Smile

Thanks given by:
(15-11-2012, 01:08 AM)R45_ODV Wrote: You need to clean all the bits out for the mot and give it a quick wash. Let me know how the mot goes mayb worth getting the headlights aligned. Just give it the once over before you take it. If worse case drop me a txt and I will sort Sumin for you Wink

Smart Performance
Unit 4
Stipers Hill Farm
Kisses Barn Lane
Polesworth
Staffordshire
B79 0JU
01827 331913

Just found this address and phone number on google Smile

I ain't feckin washing it - tough shit - in fact I'll go and find a muddy field and do a Tom306hdi lol. What they can't see they can't fail it on.
But yeah the inside needs emptying - I just won't be able to find stuff then lol Sad
If it does fail drastically ill let you know but my main concerns are the rear wheel bearing and the headlights needing alignment - cheers

Back on topic - that is actually the correct address for Smart performance and you managed to get the phone no too - sweet.
Thanks given by:
Thanks ash.

My cars standard though. 89bhp or less. Sad. Defo up for the ride.

I do think im a bit of a rally driver Big Grin
Thanks given by:
The thing about putting a standard car on the rollers is it can give you an idea of the engines overall health - if the bhp is well down on stock then the chances are you have a minor issue like boost leak or big issue like cylinder wear but at least you know you have an issue that needs sorting.
It will also tell you what increase any mods you do at a later date give you when you put it back on the rollers again.

We all like to think of ourselves as a bit of a rally driver but at the end of the day they crash just as badly as us lol
Thanks given by:
When are you looking at doing the meet?
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 27th February - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 0 2,513 29-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Show: PFC EXPO - Sunday 27th September 2015 Eeyore 30 18,454 30-09-2015, 06:22 AM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Pfc Expo 2015 - 27th September - Donington Exhibition Centre suzanne@fcs 0 1,813 09-08-2015, 08:01 PM
Last Post: suzanne@fcs