Steering Wheels & Centre Caps

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steering Wheels & Centre Caps
Couldn't be arsed to make two threads so here goes.

1. Got my steelies on today, buut I want some centre caps for them to hide the rusty shizz on my hubs. So are they just universal between all makes? And if not what models have nice caps?

2. My steering wheel is pretty shagged, leathers worn out, gonna split soon, so I'm looking for a replacement. What wheels are compatible? Been eyeing up a 205 GTi wheels and some old Citroen ones. Also how does it work with airbags? My light is on anyway so probably doesn't even matter, but still.

Cheers 'en.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Not too sure but ive seen a lot of people get berlingo caps?

And as for the steering wheel i think most french things fit but your airbags wont work obviously. Need to find a resistor to bridge the connection and trick it into thinking there is one there. For the light being on at the moment if your pretensioners arent fired then its most likely the cables under the seats... and ive just seen your username... shouldnt you know all this from pugnet?
Thanks given by:
on fords you need to put a fuse in the airbag plug is not sure if the 306 needs a resistor but i would put a fuse in line too
Thanks given by:
Ruan will probably cry if you get one, but his ZX wheel is naice :romance-inlove:
Thanks given by:
Don't give a shit about the airbag light tbh, I've messed about under the seats to no avail, and it still goes through the MOT so meh!

I'll have a gander for Berlingo caps ta.

And yeah I know Dan, it's pretty sexy, I want something similar, with a bit of dish Big Grin
Thanks given by:
What about a 206 gti steering wheel?
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not a fan of the 206 ones, look gay with the big bulge in the middle?
Thanks given by:
spawn Wrote:What about a 206 gti steering wheel?

Dot fit. I was going to try and fit one to my car. Picked up a lovely late style gti one and tried it on a 306 in the breakers. Would probably fit without the steering wheel cowling on
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  steering wheels gunny110 18 2,784 19-10-2015, 10:25 PM
Last Post: puggered
  ph2 and ph3 steering wheels willJspears 2 941 14-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Niall
  Steering wheels wiggy 5 1,797 31-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Curt