Splitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Splitter
I've Been looking a Mk4 Astra splitter to put on my HDi, They look shite on the astras but i saw one on a VTS/R it was nice a subtle but made the car look loww and really improve the look of the front and havent seen one on a 306 so it may make it look abit different/orginal to the '6 splitter and meganne splitters normally you see on. Any clue's on wether it would fit straight on the 306?? i mean can't cost much from a scrappy anyways.
306 HDi Dturbo- China Blue

Thanks given by:
I had one on my old XSI n they do look better than n normal '6 splitter, u do need 2 cut a lil section as its slightly wider than the 306 bumper but 2b fair ther a piece of piss 2 fit, thers a photo of mine on here some where but not sure where, can av a go @ up loading 1 onto here if u like?
Thanks given by:
yeah if you can mate Big Grin, i'd like to see what they sit like on a 306 Smile!...and just cutting a little is fook all, i thought it may have been too small if anything!

Thanks given by:
Yer it easier as hell, il stick it up wen I'm on my laptop later on mate
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2012, 11:07 AM)Choppin Wrote: Yer it easier as hell, il stick it up wen I'm on my laptop later on mate

Spot on Smile, Thanks

Thanks given by:
found a couple from different angles, hope u like lol By the way mine was off a twintop but i beleive there the same as on the normal astra

Thanks given by:
I Do like it! its abit different, yet subtle a suites it well! think this has made my mind up Smile ThumbsUp

Thanks given by:
Thank mate, yer looks like standard fitment but a lil different, matches the hight of the sideskirts better than the 6 one does, it's on the list of things 2 do on the HDI Big Grin lol
Thanks given by:
I like that!!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks spot on Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeah, deffo on my list to be put on my HDI

Thanks given by: