Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spotted Black Gti6 hindhead tunnel
#1
Hello

Went through the tunnel with you earlier, thanks for the wave. My car quiet as a mouse compared to you. Numberplate R***GTO i think
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
#2
Urm wasn't me........



Haha sorry not helpfull. I recognise the number plate though
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
Yeah i recognised it too, i was plodding along at 65-70mph saving on fuel it goes past so chase it down as know it will sound epic in tunnel, he puts the thumbs up at me i wave back. has to be someone on the forum. maybe .net


BTW Manifold and mirrors at Eds being looked after by Basil
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
#4
Awesome, cheers mate I'll PayPal you as soon as I can, pm me your address Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
Not sure on the plate off the top of my head, but maybe someone will know Smile
#6
I just remember loling at the gto bit not sure why though haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
Believe it or not, i spotted this car again in my hometown. Turns out the guy works in halfords and was on the way back from portsmouth also. small world. He's not on any 306 forums, he was a saxo owner before pugs. I pointed him in the 306oc direction.
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
#8
Matt Wrote:Urm wasn't me........

Thought we were gonna take spotted threads seriously over here? *facepalm*
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#9
Ol' S59 up there setting a good example as always lol
#10
Haha couldn't resist Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#11
This car is everywhere i look

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IMMACULATE-PE ... 700wt_1316
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *SPOTTED* Black Rallye, Loughborough DeeTurbo 1 2,066 19-06-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Spotted! Clean Black V Plate HDi - Ipswich Toms306 13 6,592 10-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Spotted; T888 *** Southampton black '6 ginge191 0 1,668 09-11-2014, 12:37 PM
Last Post: ginge191

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)