Automatic cars

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic cars
They sort of do though. Look at all the new ferraris, lambos, mclarens, etc. They are all come standard with auto boxes. Albeit boxes with paddle shifts.
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:Autos are for people who cant drive... my ex tried to tell me they used autos in powerful cars but she had an auto and it was a daewoo lanos...

That's bollocks mate. Automatic licenses are for people who can't drive, but auto cars can be for people who just want an easy drive. The whole point of luxury cars is to cover ground comfortably and easily, and that's why luxury cars almost always have autoboxes. I've had around 15 manual cars and now have an auto, does that mean I can't drive?

I think everyone should have to learn in a manual though Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:
SRowell Wrote:Autos are for people who cant drive... my ex tried to tell me they used autos in powerful cars but she had an auto and it was a daewoo lanos...

I think everyone should have to learn in a manual though Wink

This! Unless its for medical reasons.
Sorry srowell but that's rubbish. Auto boxes are in a huge array of cars for various reasons!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ive drove one or 2 auto's prefer manual myself although the tiptronic is pretty epic rev it all the way to the redline and it changed up for you Smile its all down to what you use the car for and what your used to tbh everyone will have different opinions on them.
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
as far as driving them around the yard at work you really can't stall them unless its fooked or low on trans fluid. my dads got an '02 toyota avensis verso 2.0 VVTi auto and average mpg is around 22mpg according to the trip computer from wood green to hendon every week day and thats sitting in traffic too, he hardly boots it unless a knobber tries to cut in last minute
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:*Generic Sweeping statement specifically aimed at causing a thread-closing argument*

ninja
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  automatic estate pug306driver 6 1,533 15-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Niall
  Automatic 306? THE_Liam 25 5,429 08-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  Automatic Garage door Connor 8 2,006 16-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Poodle