FRIDAY!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRIDAY!!!
Dafuq? Its 5pm and no one has done this yet!

Tonight, training and dinner then chill out with the missus.
Tomorrow, up bright and early to go over to scotts to grab a engine then dont know what in the afternoon
Sunday, nothing planned. Mong out i suppose!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
*an engine. spastic.

been studying today, will go home, eat, then study some more
tomorrow, probably study/tidy my room, then head to brockham for the fireworks
sunday, probably naff all, tho i might measure up my gti inlet to make a cad model of...sometimes i do so enjoy my course Big Grin
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
tonight, relax and watch tv i think
saturday, trip to leeds then oldham back to leeds then barnsley, back home then to the gfs party with a bonfire
sunday, sort out dads garden and mabe finish off painting the boot on car
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Tonight. Work.
Tomorrow. Try and fix the Rallye some more, hopefully sort a few issues
Sunday work again Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
friday = fireworks nd beer
sat = fireworks nd beer
sunday = fireworks nd beer
Thanks given by:
watching darren brown tonight!

and lots of fireworks with any luck! got to love a roman candle fight Tongue
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
Tonight takeaway and beer just finished work.
Tomorrow work then fireworks hopefully.
Sunday work then going for a meal to celebrate engagement with family. Probably talk about weddings Smile oh and get drunk :p. off Monday so sort Agee issues with the tubby sarah then hopefully get her on the road. Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight bugger all
Tomorow go and get some parts to fix the gti
Sunday start fitting bits Smile
Thanks given by:
Today - Finished stripping the Golf, just got the last panels off before it got too dark!

Saturday - Gotta tidy up lol, bolts everywhere, car full of various lumps of other car etc. Hopefully find some cheap fireworks display somewhere in the evening......going on my own unless anyone wants to come lol??

Sunday - Nans in the morning as usual, probably ebaying shit in the evening.
Thanks given by:
Today: drink beer until I fall alseep, troll the forum all evening Smile

Tomorrow: Is Saturday, and will involve cars, bikes and probably a chainsaw at some point. Followed by a repeat of the above

The day after that: Is Sunday, and will involve the same as the above with slightly less beer.

Which leads onto the day after that, which I believe is known as "monday", and involves working and college.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Tonight: end of season piss up with the rugby lads, we're celebrating because we managed to get off the bottom of the table on the last day of the season lol
Saturday: off to Oldham with karl1989 to pick up my new DT, then back for the rugby (England v France), then piss up/bonfire Big Grin
Sunday: start stripping the beigemobile Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
tonight ; ----------nothing
saturday a.m ; ----nothing, sat p.m --take son to mankchester to watch wwe wrestling farce (£55 per ticket !!!!!!)
sunday a.m ; -------take him to judo competition , see if he can win anything
sunday p.m ;--------nothing, in fact take ownership of telly remote for the remainder of the weekend !!
Thanks given by:
tonight -relax and update iphone to 6.1 or 6.01 lol find more stuff clothes to sell online
tomorrow - empty old pug of my stuff and get it ready to be collected soon/evening few fireworks to set up
sunday - chill and see god son for his bday
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight: Not much, Nip t'Asda with the missus and a blast on Forza Horizon methinks.

Saturday: Sort the knackered LCD display on the van, Find a pub with a bonfire.

Sunday: A very muddy Overgate winter warmdown MTB challenge, then more Forza Big Grin
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Tonight: got home late from work. f*cking Pissed off with the 6. Poke at sensors near inlet. Clean ICV. Drive. Not happy still. Return home and cook lasagne. Current status; On sofa, glass of red, sulkface on.

Tomorrow: Hockey match in Havant early afternoon, then quick stop for drinks at the clubhouse before going to the local bonfire (chiddingfold Bonfire, MAHOOSIVE!). Off to some old college mates house for drinks etc after.

Sunday: Chill. Possibly go to PC world to continue my search for a new laptop. (Anyone gets deals on laptops with pc world let me know please!!!) Or try and figure out whats friggin wrong with my friggin '6.
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Was off work today so unable to start a Friday thread!

We had our last appointment with the midwife today, Flo weighs 6.8lbs now, she pissed all over the scales though, that's ma girl lol!

Done t'big shop earlier, £38 bargain, usually ends up being fifty quid.

Tonight- chill with the mrs, watching soaps at present though which is a bit wank.
Tomorrow- no plans at all, will probably have to play "show the baby" to a distant relative at some point though! Standard weekend duties nowadays!
Sunday- more of the above I expect! Might get to faff with the car if I get time!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by: