dash clocks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dash clocks
ive kept taking the hs fuse in and out and nothing was happening also bent all the individual clamps together to make a better connection and its still the same . were u taking the hs fuse out while the engine was runing ???
Thanks given by:
I had the clocks out mate and no the car was off i just kept fiddling around with it till the central locking was locking its self , which one did you take out the one in the engine bay or the fues box one? I kept fiddling with it up and down takin one pin out and just messing around because i was confused.com i know it sounds silly but it worked
[Image: jhhjjhjhjh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i kept fidling with the hs fuse with no rating in the fuse box in the car
Thanks given by:
Hmmmm Confused could you hear any interferance in the speakers? I could with mine have you checked all your grounds aswell? Also how's your door loom?
Thanks given by:
couldn't hear no interference, no i haven't where are the grounds, yeah the door loom is fine elecy windows and mirrors work cheers
Thanks given by:
There's 2 on the chassi leg under the battery tray there's 1 under the drivers footwell and I think there's a few more I had cleaned them up anyway but I'm sure the hs fues had done the trick for me Confused
Thanks given by:
Hi, i'm having the exact same problems with my clocks. Did anybody ever find a fix?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dash clocks resetting? Frosty 14 3,154 14-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Last Post: cheapo
  dash clocks! gurj306 23 6,898 30-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Last Post: gurj306
  Dash Clocks Help C2K 12 2,942 19-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Last Post: C2K