Fitting injectors hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitting injectors hdi
Can I use the parts I take off to put new Injectors back on ???
Thanks given by:
i would use new copper washers
peugeot part number 198196 around £7 for 4
the plastic guides are reusable if not broken, and i have reused the hp pipes and leakoff plugs nd lines
Thanks given by:
Thanks was gunna do it tomoz but I'll order those copper rings :-)
Thanks given by:
Make sure you keep everything nice and clean when you change them mate and look inside the head and make sure there's no dirt where the injectors seat themselves on the washers otherwise they may not seal properly.
Thanks given by:
Ok pal wil do
Thanks given by:
So wheres the guide!? I just want an idea really as it looks fairly self explanatory but pics and potential common hiccups along the way would be nice.

I see I need some seals....

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Mostly covered above tbh, really is simple. Main potential issue is getting shit in the fuel system, keep it all clean and plug holes as they appear. Otherwise its just injectors getting stuck in the head, but cross that bridge if you come to it. The link in my sig should have a bit about removing injectors, unless thats another bit I havent uploaded yet lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Cheers. Me and karl will be doing this friday. Il try and take pics as I go along.

Do you think peugeot will have them washers in stock... surely they are a generic part and wont need to special order from france!!!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
I got the washers on eBay, genuine pug items
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Their going in thursday evening so ive only tomorrow before 12 to get old of some. Citroen are down road from me so im going to try there first

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by: