Hunter the B-road sigma..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter the B-road sigma..
(31-07-2012, 07:19 PM)Poodle Wrote: Why does it sound like someone's watching tv in the background?

errm it was in town with windows down?Confused
Thanks given by:
Smallest of updates;

Recently changed the name of this thread after giving him a name. Hunter has been given this name after completing a 1200mile round trip, faultless (except some leaky leak off pipes) and had a tendency to hunt on chilly mornings in Scotland!

Also, running on pure veg the entire journey, the back of my car is now BLACK; any ideas on how to remove this??
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
interesting name

for cleaning, use deagreaser then shampoo it off with hot water, or fairy liquid and hot water, that'd work
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I hear semen works well? Report back with pics for me?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2012, 12:17 AM)samass Wrote: interesting name

for cleaning, use deagreaser then shampoo it off with hot water, or fairy liquid and hot water, that'd work

I'll give it a bash mate, cheers Smile

And Phil, sorry... my car dislikes semen; that's saved for a certain 'diablo' TMI
Thanks given by:
(03-08-2012, 11:29 AM)ginge191 Wrote: errm it was in town with windows down?Confused

Random...

May find degreaser rags your paintwork, just so's you know, personally i'd stick to the fairy liquid. Does normal car shampoo not get it off then?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(06-08-2012, 05:36 PM)Poodle Wrote:
(03-08-2012, 11:29 AM)ginge191 Wrote: errm it was in town with windows down?Confused

Random...

May find degreaser rags your paintwork, just so's you know, personally i'd stick to the fairy liquid. Does normal car shampoo not get it off then?

Initially used a hot jetwash with the soap brush and so, and didn't even touch it.

I took it off with GUNK earlier and the paint still seems in a half decent coniditon.

I'm not too fussed about the paint work on it in fairness; since it getting keyed and pebbledashed to hell, i give up trying to keeping the exterior in good nick
Thanks given by:
(17-05-2012, 11:35 PM)ginge191 Wrote: And finally the pics...

BEFORE
[Image: x87TG.jpg]

DURING

[Image: VTLqc.jpg]

AFTER:

[Image: ZNvJp.jpg]

[Image: wEGdI.jpg]

Whats the leather steering wheel like?

Is it alot firmer than the standard wheel as mine is well worn and can be easily twisted on the top and is alot flimsier on one half.

Do you know anywhere where i can get one of these steering wheels?

are they standard item?
Thanks given by:
This one came standard with the XT spec of the car. It's the nicest of the phase 1 specs (IMO) but I'm sure the gti has the same one..?
Thanks given by:
So he is up for sale!

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5428.html
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hunter continued with a td04! Tom 364 112,490 06-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Tom