Interior lights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interior lights
Firstly these don't work when I open any of the doors

Secondly they will only light up when the ignition is switched on us this normal has anyone else experienced this ?
Thanks given by:
Dodgey light unit? switch is deffinetly in the right place? Tongue

iirc the light should have a live feed to it which when you open the door changes to a neg feed might be worth checking that?
Thanks given by:
Gonna see weather the one in the estate back near the tailgate works with the doors in the morning yeah can move the switch anywhere unless the ignition is on it won't work at all
Thanks given by:
Right neither of the interior lights in the head lining work unless the ignition is on but the one in the side wall of the estate back does work when opening the tailgate with the ignition off
Thanks given by:
Take out your door switches and test them for continuity with a multimeter. If you dont know what that means i'll explain in the morning lol
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I don't think it'll be all 4 switches.....quick easy for test is open your door with the headlights on and engine off, if the warning buzzer goes off the door switch is fine! Smile
Thanks given by:
The buzzer works
Thanks given by:
Good shout Tom, i shouldnt give advice when im tired haha
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
This problem is really bugging me now anyone got any ideas what could be the problem
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior lights staying on?st Matt 4 1,749 17-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  Instrument lights, dash lights not working boggs 3 2,457 26-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
Exclamation INTERIOR LIGHTS Makilby 3 1,129 03-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Iceman299