new member, what to do?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new member, what to do?
hi guys

my names lee live in fareham hampshire have 2 306's at the moment one phs 1 tds and a phs 2 td two door soon to go to my friend

now the ph1 i picked up for £200 N reg 108000K
[Image: 253165_396172270447930_907535801_n.jpg]

[Image: 407618_403153269749830_1253909446_n.jpg]

rot wise its clean and rear 1/4's are not battered but some cow boys had there way with the coolant system and from a quick glance the wiring its also lost its s bumper and the bonnet must have come of a petrol one as no intake for intercooler

[Image: CIMG8869.jpg]

[Image: CIMG8870.jpg]

[Image: CIMG8868.jpg]

i was going to paint it sattin black (unless a wing and bonnet comes up) lower it then get involved with engine tune but the more i look at it the more i think is it worth spending money on it
or sell it / brake it and get onther one all ready done (moted taxed etc) but then a up together one could still need bits doing really don't no so thought i would ask what you guys would do
Thanks given by:
Hello mate il live in fareham if u need hand il give ya one as im mechanic and i can lower 306 as well mate heres me number 07547087373
Thanks given by:
Welcome along dude,

Id say the cheapest way to do it would be to flog this one and get another cheap one for £600-800 that is in resonable nick. it could end up costing you a few quid to sort that one. (body wise) its a fairly rare colour and can be hard to come by the pannels

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(26-10-2012, 05:25 PM)joey306 Wrote: Hello mate il live in fareham if u need hand il give ya one as im mechanic and i can lower 306 as well mate heres me number 07547087373

Do you think its wise putting your mobile number on a public forum? You certainly wouldnt if you knew what some of our members are like! lol

As for the car, it kinda depends how much money/time/patience youve got to put into the equation. That interior would definitely have to go though! Confused

But if you break it, im getting dibs in now on your Bosch pump/lines/injectors! Big Grin

Welcome along to the club though mate, hope you stick around for a while, get to know some people, come to some meets, etc. We're a nice bunch really, just a little eccentric. lmao
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate I am in portsmouth.

Easy enough to tune these, and make sure whoever lowers it does it the correct way.
Thanks given by:
(26-10-2012, 05:41 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Do you think its wise putting your mobile number on a public forum? You certainly wouldnt if you knew what some of our members are like! lol

Iv already started a thread in the couch called "troll this moblie number" lol ninja

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(26-10-2012, 05:49 PM)puglove Wrote:
(26-10-2012, 05:41 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Do you think its wise putting your mobile number on a public forum? You certainly wouldnt if you knew what some of our members are like! lol

Iv already started a thread in the couch called "troll this moblie number" lol ninja

This kinda proves my point! Rofl
Thanks given by:
keep it. thats what a project is for. you already have the bosch pump witch is better so your onto a winner Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Welcome!

The bonnet is the same across all models, there were no scoops for the intercooled DTurbos Smile They're occasionally known as 'inter-warmers' Wink
Thanks given by:
(26-10-2012, 06:49 PM)Scott Wrote: Welcome!

The bonnet is the same across all models, there were no scoops for the intercooled DTurbos Smile They're occasionally known as 'inter-warmers' Wink

they have a special bonnet lining though mate with a seal that goes around the interc sorry interwarmer . .Big Grin

and yep as said you've got a Bosch pump on there which is a great start!
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
thanks for the welcome guys Smile grate forum you all seam up for a laugh and helpfull = win

joey depending on how old you are you being a mechanic we might have already met use to have a unit down fort fareham etc i'm known for having a crazy coli and driving battered bmw's around (red stripped out e36 compact was me few months back)
[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]
did see a nice ph2 silver 306 going about that you by and chance?

1st thing i looked at when i bought it was what pump was under the bonnet
i wastn't to sure on the colour as haven't sen many about hence just sattin black it
one thing about it is all the locks windows etc work one key dose all is rear for me

i'll have a good look over it today and right back my findings i no it needs 4 tyres a seat runner and the piping replaced (got most of the pipping) i would do the belts service etc then get on and fix the bany oil leaks i no the pump needs a seal kit to if i was to keep it

don't want a massive project (got a range rover for that lol) just want some thing cheap reliable that i can mess about with that gets me to and from work with out costing the earth to run and my 106 d as cheap as it is bores me lol
Thanks given by:
right looking over it it needs

2 bottom ball joints
front discs and pads
Front ARB link
coolet piping sorting
3 tyres
seat runner
seal's on pump doing
full service
battery

all of witch i can do so just the cost of parts really and a drink for my mate for doing the pump
Thanks given by:
Aww...does that mean i cant have the pump? Sad lol
Thanks given by:
what you recon i'd get if i broke it up?
Thanks given by:
Do you want a working dturbo in white. Just no tax or mot.
Thanks given by:
can you pm me full detales and what your after for it mate has it been played with etc?

could some one tell me how i unlock messages as well
Thanks given by:
Click below for details.

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-6685.html
Thanks given by:
cool cool as said can you get me a contact number please mate
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum.

I reckon i'm the one to give a shout when you want your torsion bar doing, I run my own garage and do them the propper way, not the notch way. I also do everything else 'french car related'
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. I'm only in Portsmouth too so not far at all
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
thanks for the welcomes guys good to see there is some local people

chris were about are you bassed mate i had a look on your website it said about cold work shop etc
when i had my unit in fort fareham we made this

[Image: 154928_116396235092203_6168640_n.jpg]
from gas bottels had a oven hot plate warmed the place up well and all the wood was free hole thing cost us £30 well worth looking it to some good vids on you tube how to make them and it burn really clean so no one new it was on
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate.
Thanks given by:
thanks for the welcome guys

right keeping and sorting the 306 now started on it today will do a project post v soon
Thanks given by:
I live in Aldershot, drive a beaten up slammed 405 that runs on sunflower oil, -80mm static drop, you cant miss it.

My workshop is near Dorking. And it's funny you posted that pic, im already halfway through attaining parts to burn my 500 litres of waste oil....
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
your not wrong i wouldn't miss a slammed 405 don't see many these days so a slammed one would catch my eye

waste oil burners are a little bit more involved then the log burning ones always keep an eye on garage / work shop scrap bins i got all my stuff from garage scrap pile
Thanks given by: