Free car 1.6 meridian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free car 1.6 meridian
Doesnt look good mate havent got the space for it tbh
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2012, 06:21 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Doesnt look good mate havent got the space for it tbh

What would you want to do with it? Break it?
Thanks given by:
Bad times :-( spread the word :-D
Thanks given by:
Now you've mentioned the red bumper, think I remember having seen it around Plymouth at some point. I'd have it if I had anywhere but the side of the road to keep it!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
Yeah that's the one lol that is my current hdi no longer with a red bumper :-) luckily this car I'm trying to give away was for spare panels as its the same colour got wat I wanted off it now to give it away to someone who wants other bits
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2012, 11:25 PM)ash240970 Wrote: I'll have a spare bonnet soon Smile tow it on a dolly - you know it makes sense, once you're rolling you'll be fine. My mate towed my Dtub back from Stockport on an A frame and it wasn't taxed or insured but did have Mot.

cough cough
ilegaly i bet!

http://assets.dft.gov.uk/publications/df...ollies.pdf
Thanks given by:
Yup cully you're possibly? right, though the cops that passed us on the M56 and M6 didn't seem at all bothered that we were towing it on an A frame with a Ford Galaxy.
Took the rear no plate off and used my mates new trailer board with the correct reg for the vehicle being used to tow with and put a sign in the rear window saying ON TOW PLEASE PASS WITH CARE! and a smiley that we had already prepared and people waved, smiled and gave us the thumbs up as they went by us - kind of made us feel good even though we were possibly? being a bit naughty, cough cough.
My mate stuck to the speed limit all the way and we stopped 3 times at the services to make sure everything was as it should be.
Thanks given by:
Aslong as you have a trailer board on the back exc i dont think the police are to botherd towed my diablo back 60 mile with a peugeot partner and passed a few police cars and they didnt bat a eye lid quite suprised tho as clearly the peugeot partner is to small to be towing a 306 on a A frame. The 306 did have mot and tax but no insurance Wink

I would do the same with the 1.6 but its just to far away and with the front panels missing i wouldnt want to risk it

Thanks given by:
I also have a spare black drivers wing lol just a passenger side now and you're sorted lol
Thanks given by:
It only needs bonnet bumper and grill i think mate. Its just to far to tow it back and got few quotes for a transporter self dive and its just much. Sad if it was closer i would of collected strate away Sad

Thanks given by:
Shame - think I may have a spare bumper too as of this weekend lol - wonder what it needs for the mot??
As long as its got an MOT it can be driven on trade plates and I used to work for a trade plate company who often have drivers stranded down that area and don't mind bringing a car back for the cost of the fuel and a few beer tokens just to get them back up to the midlands - it saves them a long hitch hike.
Sorry bud just thinking through my fingers if you get my drift?
Thanks given by:
As far as I'm aware all it needed a per the pre MOT my mate did for me is a new exhaust ye back box had pretty much exploded with rust and I'll be taking the centre section off it next weekend among with the bumper grill and bonnet as they are smoothed
Thanks given by:
Why the hell do you have to live 225 miles from me?! I'd be down tomorrow with a 4x4 and trailer if you were closer and take the whole car!Sad
Thanks given by:
Why is it so hard to give a car away lol
Thanks given by:
may be interested bud will speak to my bro and get back to you, only hour away and I got a trailor at my disposal if/when I need it, just not sure I have the time to fix n up.

whats sort of mileage and that does it have? I've got a spare bumper and grille and bonnet in the parts pile too Smile
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
20 miles north of Plymouth?

There's only so much you can hang on waiting for a collector, ring up a number in the paper and get £100+ for it and it gone away without hassle.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by:
(26-10-2012, 06:54 AM)kernow_joe Wrote: may be interested bud will speak to my bro and get back to you, only hour away and I got a trailor at my disposal if/when I need it, just not sure I have the time to fix n up.

whats sort of mileage and that does it have? I've got a spare bumper and grille and bonnet in the parts pile too Smile

It's got 153k on it but if you look through the service history prev owner had it rebuilt as the headgasket went and I drove it back from bristol to mine with no provs at all :-) I'll be taking the bumper bonnet etc off this weekend so any time after Tuesday if u want it you can come anytime and get it tbh all it needs is a good respray as I've started on the body work but the gearbox on my st has blown second gear so have up to save for that otherwise itl
Make a solid car :-) like I said its too good to scrap is rather it go to a good home

(26-10-2012, 11:39 AM)Dangti6 Wrote: 20 miles north of Plymouth?

There's only so much you can hang on waiting for a collector, ring up a number in the paper and get £100+ for it and it gone away without hassle.

Tavistock pal
Thanks given by:
Does it have clear fogs? If so how much do you want for them posted?
Thanks given by:
I don't wanna start breaking it up guys :-( want it gone as a whole please
Thanks given by:
Fair enough.
Thanks given by:
Bump will now come with all panels !!!!
Thanks given by:
Have you still got this, have the equipment to come and tow it away! And in truro so not to far.
Thanks given by:
Pm me your number if you have.
Cheers
Thanks given by:
Alright pal soz to be a pain but I'm gunna keep the bonnet ad grill if you still want it will pm You my Number
Thanks given by:
Pm me your number mate will give ya a call
Thanks given by: