Free car 1.6 meridian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free car 1.6 meridian
Basically I want space on my drive for another car so the spare has to go it will come with its rediculously good history the guy who had it before me spent about 5k on it !!! Loads of recipes and bills and v5 is present no tax or mot as I was using it for spares the car will be complete bar the bonnet the grill and maybe the centre section of the exhaust and the front bumper as these are parts I want to keep
It does run but will need a battery and a new live battery connection other than that it's free to anyone who wants it as I want m it gone and dont really want to scrap it as its probs more use to people on here :-) remember FREE IF YOU COME AND GET IT !!!!
Thanks given by:
location pending i will have it Smile

Thanks given by:
About 20 miles outside of Plymouth Devon ??
Thanks given by:
Dam to far away Sad

Thanks given by:
Aww boo :-( hate being in the sticks :-( cant even shift a free car haha if you know anyone who wants one send em this way pal cos I dont wanna scrap it loads of good parts :-(
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2012, 07:41 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: Dam to far away Sad

As he said
Thanks given by:
what colour is it mate? does it have crystal headlights?

Thanks given by:
Yeah is a phase 3 has crystals and it's pharoah gold m8
Thanks given by:
Want to send me the crystals Smile if i pay you? Smile

Thanks given by:
    this is basically it but it will be minus the bonnet grill and bumper and the rear bumper is red

The clips are broken on passenger side top and bottom pal so I cando but they are in my eyes broken Undecided
Thanks given by:
how much will postage be mate i only want them for the lenses exc Smile

Thanks given by:
I haven't a clue pal but I will find out for you
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate pm me with postage price please Smile
Shame you are to far away i would of had it for a lil project im going to start soonSad

Thanks given by:
:-( itl be here if no one wants it lol maybe the temptation will become too much......... Just remember FREE :-P
Thanks given by:
I would send someone to come pick it up but i think it will cost a fortune lol

Thanks given by:
Rent a low loader for a day, boom new project car :-P
Thanks given by:
So tempted can see it costing quite abit tho lol

Thanks given by:
Have a gander at rentals meanwhile I look into postage at the weekend
Thanks given by:
just looking now mate pm me your post code plz Smile

Thanks given by:
Pm'd pal
Thanks given by:
R45 its a fairly straight run to Plymouth from ours bud - I used to do it about 3 times a week.
Thanks given by:
Im interested mate, only in honiton so a quick trip Smile also i can always drop any parts up to R45 if its before next weekend Wink
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2012, 09:55 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Im interested mate, only in honiton so a quick trip Smile also i can always drop any parts up to R45 if its before next weekend Wink

I will pass this over to you mate as collection is just to much for me Sad after a few parts off it tho Smile

Thanks given by:
Id offer to drive it up to you but then id be stuck in the midlands Tongue
Thanks given by:
It has bumper and bonnet missing and most likely no tax and mot :p

Thanks given by:
You mean thats not driveable? lol
Thanks given by:
Yup well i supose it could be if you are brave enuff and want to lose ur license lol

Thanks given by:
shit! a gold ph3 thats not a HDI :O
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'll have a spare bonnet soon Smile tow it on a dolly - you know it makes sense, once you're rolling you'll be fine. My mate towed my Dtub back from Stockport on an A frame and it wasn't taxed or insured but did have Mot.
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2012, 09:55 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Im interested mate, only in honiton so a quick trip Smile also i can always drop any parts up to R45 if its before next weekend Wink

Keep me posted m8 if u still want it
Thanks given by: