OMG!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG!!!
/enter stage door left

mathdafuq

you southern f*ckers piss off out my forum. Northerns ftw, Brown ale ftw, better countryside, water that has taste that isn't all the shit and piss recirculated that you call London water.

/exit stage door right

/falls over
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2012, 09:45 PM)Fooby Wrote: /enter stage door left

mathdafuq

you southern f*ckers piss off out my forum. Northerns ftw, Brown ale ftw, better countryside, water that has taste that isn't all the shit and piss recirculated that you call London water.

/exit stage door right

/falls over

Remind me where you live again Adam?

twat.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2012, 09:45 PM)Fooby Wrote: /enter stage door left

mathdafuq

/exit stage door right

/falls over

Well said! Geordies and Yorkshiremen fighting side by side, that usually only happens when the Scots get mouthy lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Hang on a minute - haven't you all forgotten that the Southerners do have some decent ales from the Sheprherd Neme brewery in Kent then you have the Morland brewery in Bury St Edmunds but was originally in Abingdon, Oxon until the company was bought by Greene King a Suffolk based brewer. Oh and I have to say that a pin of Abbot ale by Greene king knocks 7 kinds of shite out of a pintof John Smiths any day of the week - fact
Another fact I was bought up on real ale as I lived in a Davenports pub from the age of 6 -12 and at the age of 7 I was serving customers but that was back in the day. My first pint was a pint of Mild at 7yrs old as my parents said when I was old enough to pull a pint I was old enough to drink 1 so I'm more than qualified to comment on a decent pint of real ale
Thanks given by:
Ah, now out of those the only one I rate is Abbot which is a damn fine pint but a well-kept pint of John Smiths on CASK can be as good, it's just that it's not usually that well kept and it's usually served as a smooth anyway so people think it's a crap pint based on that...

I still can't believe how much worse Tetley's tastes since the brewery left Leeds, it must be our limestone filtered awesome tap water that has never been in the Thames with turds flaoting in it lol
Thanks given by:
Sad really how all you northeners have got to be proud of is your water. What about Birmingham? Bet your not proud of that are ya!!!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Best pint of abbot I've had in ages was the Fox inn, Dosthill, Tamworth, which is very well kept. The guys cellar management is excellent and that's where a lot of beers fail - the landlord usually hasn't got a clue how to look after the beer properly - just letting it settle for the right length of time after travelling makes a difference but I'm still not a fan of John Smiths - maybe it doesn't travel this far in draught form - most of it we get is the smooth pour twin gas shite which I wouldn't drink if it was free. Thankfully my local is a free house and has 3 or 4 real ales on all the time. Currently loving Wye valley brewery's Butty Bach @ 4.5% abv and on hand pull in my local Smile managed 9 pints one afternoon while watching the footy lol
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2012, 10:43 PM)Niall Wrote: Sad really how all you northeners have got to be proud of is your water. What about Birmingham? Bet your not proud of that are ya!!!

What's Birmingham got to do with the North?

(24-10-2012, 10:52 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Best pint of abbot I've had in ages was the Fox inn, Dosthill, Tamworth, which is very well kept. The guys cellar management is excellent and that's where a lot of beers fail - the landlord usually hasn't got a clue how to look after the beer properly - just letting it settle for the right length of time after travelling makes a difference but I'm still not a fan of John Smiths - maybe it doesn't travel this far in draught form - most of it we get is the smooth pour twin gas shite which I wouldn't drink if it was free. Thankfully my local is a free house and has 3 or 4 real ales on all the time. Currently loving Wye valley brewery's Butty Bach @ 4.5% abv and on hand pull in my local Smile managed 9 pints one afternoon while watching the footy lol

One thing we do agree on for sure. That nitrogen laden smoothflow shite is awful...
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2012, 10:43 PM)Niall Wrote: Sad really how all you northeners have got to be proud of is your water. What about Birmingham? Bet your not proud of that are ya!!!

Actually Niall, I was defending Southern breweries, as for Birmingham, why would I want to be proud of that? I live in Worcestershire Tongue
I was born and bred looking over the Malvern hills which by coincidence is the source of Malvern Water - that expensive bottled stuff but those hills were also the inspiration for one of Britains finest composers - Sir Edward Elgar, of that I'm proud.
Thanks given by:
Niall has left the debate as his last points were not valid! lol

Liam, its nice to see the younger generation drinking traditional ales.
Also it shouldn't matter where we come from in this sceptred isle - we're British and proud!!
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2012, 03:07 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Niall has left the debate as his last points were not valid! lol

Also it shouldn't matter where we come from in this sceptred isle - we're British and proud!!

There is no debate. South is better and thats that!
None the less you are correct that at the end of the day, its all still Britain. Just a shame that its full of bloody foreigners!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
^^^ this!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2012, 03:07 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Niall has left the debate as his last points were not valid! lol

It's not a traditional thing at all to be honest mate, smooth just tastes bland to me, you dont get the same depth of flavour as you do with a living ale. Horrible bloody invention! I just wish more pubs did decent cask ales. Plenty do it but few do it well in my experience Sad

Edit: There's a point Ash, you coming to the Xmas meet? We'll have to go online and see if there's anywhere in Caversham Bridge where we can get a decent pint of cask, you can give me a tour of southern bitters! Haven't found many I like but I always like to try a new beer or 17 Big Grin

And Niall, your still wrong and you always will be Wink
Thanks given by:
Way to looks at it, who are the mods/admin on here? All southeners, south is better, disagree and get a ban simples
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Liam i have only ever been wrong once and that was when i thought i was wrong about something!

(25-10-2012, 03:50 PM)Matt Wrote: Way to looks at it, who are the mods/admin on here? All southeners, south is better, disagree and get a ban simples

Chill out. This isnt the 6 forum/.net!!!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(25-10-2012, 03:50 PM)Matt Wrote: Way to looks at it, who are the mods/admin on here? All southeners, south is better, disagree and get a ban simples

Erm, the co-founder of the forum is a Geordie dude...
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2012, 03:53 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:

Erm, the co-founder of the forum is a Geordie dude...

Yeah he doesnt actually do anything though except break it!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Yeah but as said he doesn't count as he is ginger/falls over/lives two mins down the road from me hhaa.

And ohhhh I must have been logged into the wrong forum. Im sure it was something like "your wrong your banned?"
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
2 mins?!?! you realise i own a phase 2 right...?

2 mins down the road I'd need to call the AA to take me to your place..

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Liam - really wish I could say for deffo if I was going to the Xmas meet or not but if I go it will be last minute and it will also mean that I haven't had my operation yet Sad so as it stands I'm not going just so I don't look like one of those that drops out at the last minute lol.
As for finding some cask ales in the Caversham Bridge area then the CAMRA website should be a good enough guide Smile Maybe even find one or two from local micro breweries fortheabsolutemotherfcukingwin!!!
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2012, 03:50 PM)Niall Wrote:

Chill out. This isnt the 6 forum/.net!!!

lmao thats gotta be a rep lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(25-10-2012, 04:03 PM)Fooby Wrote: 2 mins?!?! you realise i own a phase 2 right...?

2 mins down the road I'd need to call the AA to take me to your place..

What happened to the white ph3 estate?
Thanks given by:
that doesnt count.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Why not? is that because it's the car that you hoped everyone had forgotten you have and that you've been using it to drive to people's houses at night and sticker their cars? Good mpg out of the Hdi eh?
Thanks given by:
its the car that is more phase 2 than 3 since niall had his way with it after i locked him in it...

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Still, the registration suggests its a Ph3 - the lesson here is don't lock people in your car - particularly Niall as you know it won't end well for you.
Thanks given by:
Let's face it, to us the North is anything North of Watford....

Glad to see you're finally admitting the phasefail Adam!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(26-10-2012, 08:43 AM)Kimmie Wrote: Let's face it, to us the North is anything North of Watford....

Glad to see you're finally admitting the phasefail Adam!

No. North is anything above the Thames. This is fact because motorway road signs start to say 'to THE NORTH' (like a warning really)

So in fact Kim, you and Scott are both dirty northerners!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Hmmmm..... 1%......
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(26-10-2012, 08:46 AM)Kimmie Wrote: Hmmmm..... 1%......

:rofl
Thanks given by: