wtf problem is wtf

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf problem is wtf
Whenever i start the engine the doors lock .. ? Ideas please Smile
Thanks given by:
(23-10-2012, 05:00 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Whenever i start the engine the doors lock .. ? Ideas please Smile

safety feature? i know some other cars do this . . . .i'm a phase 1 boy so i wouldn't know . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Never heard of this on a 306, but as Matt says, some cars do it over x mph. Have you some sort of aftermarket central locking system that could be doing it?
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
It has something to do with safety on lock system.
[Image: 62941977.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its been locking itself randomly for a while found the door loom plug looked to be shorting so cleaned that up and its been fine but now its overtime i start it, afaik there's no aftermarket locking system but the key doesn't unlock on the button only in the door

Everytime not overtime
Thanks given by:
only started since you played with the door loom?

id guess Door loom!
Thanks given by:
Just seems odd that its with the engine and it only started tonight didnt know if itd be a dodgy earth or similar somwhere
Thanks given by:
As you turn the key various parts of the door go live which could be shorting on the central locking cables in the door loom
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
On engine start or on ignition? As ignition would make more sense. As said, various things in the door go 'live' on ignition, such as the window switch and leccy mirrors (if fitted). If there's a short it will probably be in the little loom between the car and the door where it hinges. It's an arse to sort out sometimes too.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
It was after the engine started just after the revs dropped back to idle, However went out this morning and its behaving itself again now Confused

/FrenchElectrics
Thanks given by:
my sisters old 206 used to do the rear wiper once everytime she locked and unlocked it, she always said it was waving to her ...
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by: