jammapic's XUD 306 DTurbo Track Car

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jammapic's XUD 306 DTurbo Track Car
Well it totally broke my heart, but this has now gone to the scrap yard in the sky. Scrap man came and picked it up, put it on a trailer and took it away Sad

I've still got a stainless exhaust and dp engineering intercooler to sell... someone please take the last bits of Pierre!!! Offers considered.

Thanks,

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Exhaust gone... wondering whether I should sell my team dynamics with yoko semi slicks to fund the project....
JP
Thanks given by:
(27-10-2012, 07:38 AM)jammapic Wrote: Hi guys,

Just to let you know for one reason or another this project has come to an end.

Everything is for sale, turbo, pump, engine, big radiator etc.

Message me if theres anything you want - prices are to get stuff shifted.

JP

Sounds like you've thrown a wobbler to me! How does the replacement engine not getting built affect the car considering the current engine is still okay? You could have at least blown the engine to give it a proper send off. Really immature TBH!
Thanks given by:
^this.

Also would have been nice to actually do what you said, not just send stuff to the scrappers after people had arranged to buy it, then ignore any calls or PM's.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
:O Please tell me you managed to salvage the panels from it first?!
[Image: brokendown-1-1-1.jpg]

Dturbo GT2259s build thread;
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3692.html

Daily driver; 330d Msport (doesn't blow up!)
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2012, 10:18 PM)n0v0s Wrote: :O Please tell me you managed to salvage the panels from it first?!

nope. it's all gone AFAIK

Thanks given by:
Yep, all gone I'm afraid. At the scrappers in Manchester I think.

Jonny, sorry it didn't go to you, but it HAD to go. I got a warning from the council about it being an eyesore for the neighbours etc on the driveway, was nothing against you.. sorry mate.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
(31-01-2013, 10:56 PM)jammapic Wrote: Jonny, sorry it didn't go to you, but it HAD to go. I got a warning from the council about it being an eyesore for the neighbours etc on the driveway, was nothing against you.. sorry mate.

JP

Really don't like to argue but all you had to do was call me, let me know the situation. I'd have taken a day off work, hired a flatbed and come and got it. All I got instead was no reply from you.

Thanks given by:
It's taken nearly 5 months... but I am REALLY regretting getting rid of this car! Just looked at a load of videos and pictures of the project end to end and it brought a tear to my eye....

Apparently, it's not been destroyed either... S390HJO still lives somewhere...

JP
JP
Thanks given by: